🌟 Snippets 🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.

Jonathan: You're so sweet and cute and so precious

Dio: I AM NOT SWEET, I AM A DARK AND MYSTERIOUS AND VERY DANGEROUS

Jonathan: How cute

SpeedWagon: *visible confusion and concern*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.

Jonathan: *smiles*

Dio: There it is again.

Jonathan: What's there again?

Dio: You better not smile like that to anyone else like that. If you do, I might have to kill them.

Jonathan: *smiles again*

Dio: S-Stop Doing that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.

Jonathan: I can fit the whole world in my hands.

Dio: No that's Impossible.

Jonathan: *cups Dio's face*

Dio: *blushes furiously*

Dio: Get off me, I have a reputation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.

Who takes the longer showers?

- I'd say Dio would since he's gotta look perfect for every and any situation. I'd say Jonathan likes taking good 'manly' showers.

How do they make up after a fight?

- Normally when they fight, Dio would tell Jonathan to piss off. Then after a few days he'd regret his actions (not that Dio would ever admit it) but he'd go apologize to JoJo during the night. Dio would just enter JoJo's room and crawl into his bed, placing his head on Jonathan's back and mumble "I'm sorry." Jonathan, being awake, would just smile and turn around, wrapping his strong arms around Dio.

Who prefers the rain and who prefers the sun?

- I'd say Jonathan prefers both weathers since in the rain you can splash in puddles and in the sun you can go play outside. Dio doesn't really care.

What's there favorite place to go together?

- They both like walking through the fields, hand in hand, just enjoying the peaceful surroundings.

Do they celebrate Anniversaries?

- YES. I can see Jonathan buying Dio flowers, taking him to dinner, Jonathan would probably just spoil Dio the ENTIRE day. Dio would probably 'surprise' Jonathan later on in the night after they've gone to there shared bedroom *wink wink*.

Who'd pressure the other into singing Karaoke?

- Jonathan for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.

Ok so Imagine this...

Dio wakes up in the morning and Jonathan is sleeping next to him. Dio thinks to himself how wonderful it is to wake up next to Jonathan like this and how he doesn't deserve a man like Jonathan. Then Jonathan rolls over accidentally smacks Dio in the face with his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.

Jonathan: *comes into Dio's room in the middle of the night and wakes them up* w-wake up...

Dio: mmmm... what do you want JoJo...

Jonathan: I... umm...

Dio: You could've chose someone else to wake up and bother, you know? Just tell me what-

Jonathan: I love you

Dio: ....I love you too now get in my fucking bed right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.

Ok so Imagine this...

Dio not letting Jonathan out of there shared bed by aggressive cuddling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8.

Dio: *refusing to get out of bed*

Jonathan: Come on Dio, you have to get out of bed.

Dio: NO I'M HIBERNATING

Jonathan: What!? It's not even that cold out! and your not even an animal!

Dio: I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE

Jonathan: Dio, get out of bed.

Dio: NO

Jonathan: Ugh...That's it...*picks up Dio bridal style*

Dio: !!!!P-PUT ME DOWN JOJO!

Jonathan: No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love making these.