⚜️ Family ⚜️

"Dio! That's not how you're meant to hold him!" Jonathan exclaimed from the kitchen with a small frown on his face. He had been making Haruno a grilled cheese sandwich when he looked over at his husband. Dio was in the living room with Haruno tucked under one of his arms as he rearranged the Christmas ornaments on their coffee table.

"Oh, hush, Jojo. He's fine. Aren't you, Gio?"

The small boy pouted. "No. I'm bored," he said, trying to wiggle out of his father's grip. "I wanna go play."

Jonathan smiled, shaking his head. "Your sandwich is almost done, Haruno. How about you bring one of your toys to the table?"

Haruno wiggled some more, nodding enthusiastically. "Yes! Yes! Ladybug!" Dio sighed, placing his son on the floor in front of him. As soon as he was put on the floor, the small child ran out into his room.

"Be careful!" Jonathan called out, hearing the tiny footsteps slow down slightly.

Dio shot him a glare. "You spoil him too much." Once he was satisfied with how the decorations were arranged, he made his way to the kitchen.

Jonathan looked at Dio and shrugged, cutting the sandwich into four small pieces. "He's a good baby, he deserves to be spoiled."

Dio shook his head, wrapping his arms around Jonathan's waist, placing a soft kiss on his shoulder. "You're too soft, Jojo."

"Am not," Jonathan said, feeling his face heat up just a bit at the contact. He leaned back into Dio, letting out a soft yelp when Dio pulled back with a smirk. "Hey! Rude!" Jonathan placed the sandwich pieces on a plate, just as Haruno walked back in the room.

"Gio, did you wash your hands?" Dio asked while he looked for something inside of the fridge. "Yes! All clean," Haruno replied with a smile, taking a seat at the table with his stuffed ladybug. Dio pulled out a juice box, placing it on the table. After this, he left the kitchen to go finish decorating their living room.

"Very good! Here you go, sweetheart." He put the plate down in front of Haruno, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks, papa!" Haruno took one of the sandwich pieces and took a big bite with a smile. Jonathan smiled too, his gaze shifting from Haruno over to Dio. This was everything he could have ever asked for.

Jondad and Mudad