𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭
"𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝕳ow does it feel to be the most beautiful person in the seventh grade?" maya asked her best friend, "i wouldn't know because i'm not." the blonde rolled her eyes, walking over to her.

"oh, come on. all the boys want you, frankie, and i know why." the redhead laughs, staring into her blue eyes, "and why is that?"

"because you're beautiful." frankie grabs her backpack, "maya, thank you for the compliment. but i'm not the most beautiful person in the seventh, not when you're here."

she saw maya's cheeks turned red, frankie winks walking out of her room. "i hate you." abby walks out, looking at her sister and maya.

"where's riley?" the strawberry blonde asked, following them down the stairs. "we're going to meet her at her house after i get my breakfast.

"dad!" frankie yells, jumping on her dad, "how is my favorite person doing today?" maya gasped, offended, "excuse me?"

"right, sorry, how is my second favorite person doing today?" the blonde nodded, "thank you."

"i'm doing fine, sweetie. how is my favorite daughter today?" abby moved her head out of the fridge staring at her father. "what did you just say?"

"i...uhh. nothing." he moved away from his daughter, grabbing plates to put their breakfast on it. "maya, would you like strawberries or blueberries."

"oh, i'm not hungry, thomas." he rolled his eyes, placing waffles, eggs, bacon, and fruits on the plate, sliding it over to maya. "i want to see you eat it all. and i know you can." the blonde smiles at him, "yes, sir."

"here you go, sweetie." he handed frankie her plate, "and for my favorite daughter." abby smiles, sticking her tongue out at her younger sister. "i already know i'm dad's favorite; i mean, we have the same name."

abby sat next to frankie, "i'm mom's and dad's favorite. i'm the oldest."

"you know, sometimes i wish i had a sibling. to argue and spend time with." abby's eyes lit up, "i'll trade ya."

"i think i'll pass." frankie pushed maya lightly, smiling, "did mom leave already?"

"uh yeah, she had an important case today."

"i think it's time for you to get to work before you're late." he looked at the sink with dishes, "don't worry about it. i'll get it done when i come home from school."

"you sure?" the redhead nodded, "now go."

"okay, okay." he kissed the three girls' foreheads, smiling, "i love you guys. will i be seeing you tonight, maya?"