𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟰
"𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙣𝙚."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳

" 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝕴'm here! i'm here!" frankie yells, running towards danny's room. "what happened? is he okay?" she asked, staring at his parents.

"why aren't you saying anything?" rose gives frankie a sad smile with tears running down her cheeks. "he's going to be gone soon. i just knew you would want to be with him when he goes."

the redhead shook her head, "but he's your son. i don't want to take that from you guys."

"trust me when i say he wants you in there more than us." austin chuckles, holding his wife. "are you sure?"

"go...before it's too late." she turned to his room, licking her lips slowly. frankie took a deep breath before walking into his room.

"frankie." she jumped softly, looking up, "yeah?" she mumbles. "come on; class is over," lucas says softly, sticking his hand out. "it's time for lunch."

"i'm not hungry." lucas sat in the chair beside her, "then what do you want to do?" she turned her head and met his eyes. "i want to go home."

"i can't be here right now. i thought i was ready, but i'm not." frankie cries out. "i just need to go." lucas nodded, grabbing her bag. "then let's go home."

the redhead grabbed his hand, and they went to the office. frankie waited outside while lucas talked to ms. ruby. "how is she doing?"

"not well. she needs to go home. if she spends another minute here, she might break down." she nodded, handing him a slip that excused the both of them.

"keep me updated." lucas gave her a smile before walking out. "frankie?" the redhead wasn't where he had left her before. "frankie?" he called out again.

lucas walked around for about two minutes before he found frankie standing in front of danny's locker. "he's really gone. and he's never coming back."

frankie softly touched the picture someone had hung up. "i'm never gonna hear that stupid laugh or hear his jokes. i'm never gonna see my best friend again."

she turned and looked up at lucas with tears in her eyes, "what am i supposed to do?"

"take time to heal, breath, and think. talk to someone about how you're feeling. talk to me." her eyes softened, "all i want you to do is talk to me. let me know what you need. i want to be here for you. i want you to call me whenever you need a hug or a shoulder to cry on."

maya and riley both stop in their tracks when they notice the two having an intimate moment.

"i'm never going to leave you. just like danny, he never left you. okay?" frankie finally blinked, letting her tears fall. "okay." she wrapped her arm around his.