𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟰
"𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

⋆⋆⋆

         𝕱rankie sat up on her bed, breathing heavily. She looked over to the right, squinting, trying to read the time on her clock. It was midnight on the dot. Frankie looks down to see her books still open. "Must've fallen asleep."

The redhead picked up her phone and immediately called Lucas. After the third ring, he picked up. "Hey, gorgeous. Is everything okay?" He sounded tired. "Oh no. Where are you sleeping?"

"Yes, I was, but that doesn't matter. Is everything alright?" He asked again, "I want you to come over."

"You know what time it is, right? And I don't think your dad would allow me over." Frankie groans, falling back on her bed. "I'll sneak you in. I really need you right now. I had a bad dream."

"About what?" He questions about getting out of his bed and looking for sweatpants and a hoodie to put on. "I would really not talk about it. I'm trying my best to forget it all. Which is why I need you to come. Seeing you would help a lot."

He smiles, staring up at the ceiling, grateful that she couldn't see him blushing over her words. "Don't worry, I'll be there." The redhead exhales, closing her eyes. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I'll text you when I'm outside your window. Okay?"

"Okay." She says softly. They ended the call, which made Frankie get out of bed to put her school things away. She turned on her fairy lights turning off her lamps.

Frankie quietly walks down the stairs towards the kitchen picking out their favorite snacks. As she was rustling in the pantry.

"What are you doing up this late? You have school in the morning." Frankie stopped dead in her tracks as she heard her older sister's voice. "Just grabbing a snack before I go back to bed." She lies turning towards her sister.

"Then why are you holding Lucas' favorite snack? The snack that you can't stand?" The little sisters sigh, "Fine I'm sneaking Lucas in soon. I had a bad dream and I want to be in his arms is that so bad?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Abby asks worriedly, "No I don't I just want to be with him. And I know it may sound dumb 'cause I'm young."

"No, it doesn't. No matter how young or old feelings are real." She reassured her little sister. "Don't worry I won't tell Mom or Dad." Frankie smiles widely. "Thank you, Abby."

Frankie raced upstairs hoping she didn't miss any of his calls which unfortunately she did. The redhead through the snacks and drinks on her bed running over to her window to see him staring up at it already.