𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟮
"𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙮?"
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟮"𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙮?"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝕱igure out what you're getting lucas for christmas?" frankie groans. the two were currently at the mall shopping. "i do not know. i was thinking of getting him a shirt."

"tell me what he likes. i'm sure i can help you." frankie shook her head, "no i want this to be special and personal. i have a month to figure something out, and i will." this was her and lucas' first christmas together, which made her happy, but another part of her was torn because he would be in texas.

frankie and abby walk into a clothing store. "so, frankie, when do you think you'll finally kiss lucas?" the younger sister choked, "abby would you keep your voice down? the entire world doesn't need to know i haven't kissed my boyfriend yet."

"i mean, what's taking you so long, anyway? if i'm being honest," frankie groans, walking away from her sister. "i thought you guys kissed a while ago."

"i told you we were just friends." abby laughs, grabbing her sister's hand. "i thought you were just trying to keep your relationship secret for a while." frankie rolls her eyes, looking through the clothes. "no, and if you may know, i'm scared i won't do it right. i mean, what if he doesn't like how my lips feel? what if my breath stinks? you know?"

abby laughs at her sister. "frankie, your lips are fine." the strawberry blonde walks closer. "why are you so nervous, anyway? lucas has seen you in your bed asleep, with your mouth wide open and drool on the side of your cheek. and he still only has eyes for you." frankie blushes.

"that won't make me less nervous. i've never kissed a boy before and you know that. i want everything to go perfectly." abby sighs. "look, sometimes your firsts won't always be perfect. that won't mean your seconds or thirds won't be. and i know lucas will find a way to make it perfect for you."

frankie and abby stroll around the store for thirty minutes before deciding to leave.

"so, maya texted me today." frankie whips her head towards abby. "saying what?"

"if i would give you the preset, she's dropping off later today. i think that would be the perfect time for you and her to make up. you two have been best friends forever. don't let one bad fight ruin you guys," frankie scoffs at her older sister. "one fight? she didn't come to danny's funeral. abby, don't you remember? she chose riley over me."

"and what about you and lucas? wouldn't you say you did the same?" abby asks. "are you kidding me?"

"come on, face it, the minute lucas came, you dropped maya." frankie stopped walking, looking at her sister. "did you guys talk or something? not too long ago you were just saying how he would make my firsts perfect. now you're switching up?" abby sighs.