𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟱
"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙩."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

⋆⋆⋆

          𝕷ucas waited patiently as frankie stood in front of the school. "class will start in fifteen minutes." the redhead glared at lucas.

"i know that doofus. i'm trying to get ready for the stares." frankie inhaled deeply. "i'll be with you every step of the way."

"who knows, maya and riley might take the attention off of me." she chuckles sadly; maya hadn't called, nor did she text frankie.

maya wasn't at the funeral, which hurt frankie the most. "look," the blonde turned to face her. "i know i told maya i didn't need her but did she actually believe that?"

when lucas didn't respond quick enough, she continued talking, "she didn't come to danny's funeral; she never answered my calls."

"you called her?" frankie nodded, wrapping her arm around lucas' "i called her every night at midnight, but she never got back to me."

"when did you stop?" frankie quietly thanked lucas as he opened the door for her. "two months ago, after calling her for two months straight, i just finally decided we are done."

the redhead tried her best to avoid eye contact with everyone. "i feel trapped." he chuckles, shaking his head.

"you would think they would leave me alone," she sighs, walking into her history class,

"friar!"
"frankie!"
"farkle!"
"hart!"
"you."

matthews glared at his daughter. "dad, i-" he quickly shot her down. "okay." riley sighs, walking over to her desk.

"well, guys. i've got your test results on darwin to give back to you, and uh, i'm pleased to see some of you have "evolved" since the last quiz." frankie shook her head at the teacher. "ha!" farkle faked.

"thanks, farkle."
"well, you were drowning, sir."

mr. matthews starts handing out the test. "ms. hart." frankie immediately noticed the sad look in maya's eyes. it's not your place to ask anymore.

"ms. thomas." cory handed her test back with a smile. "good job."

the redhead furrowed her eyebrows; she looked at the grade circled in red ink. "i passed?" she didn't even remember taking that test.

"how the hell did i pass?" she asks, looking over at lucas. "did i copy you?" she looks at matthews.

"did you do this because danny died?"