𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟯
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝖄ou broke up with maya?" frankie chuckles, "i guess if you put it like that yeah i did. and i hated every part of it. she's been with me since i was three. i miss her."

lucas opened his mouth to give advice but frankie quickly shut him down. "enough about maya and i. i want to know what you said to me that night you came over."

"what do you mean?" he asked leaning on a student's desk. "my mom told me you came over thinking i was hiding a sickness from you. she said you went up into my room. did you come in?"

"i did."

"and what did you do or say?" frankie wondered. "you really wanna know?"

"i do."

"i can assure you frankie is not sick honey. she is just going through something she wants no one to know about. she's just trying to find her own way." addy told the blonde who finally decided to calm down a little bit. "i'm just so used to her telling me all her problems i thought," the redhead nodded softly rubbing his shoulder.

"go up to her room. even if she's asleep talk to her. tell her everything that's on your mind. you out of all people should know how much of a deep sleeper she is."

"i don't think i should. she wants her space and i'm giving it to her. no matter how much it's eating me up on the inside." lucas sighs leaning his head on his hands. "please go. i know it would be good for you, and her. even if she isn't awake."

the blonde nodded getting off of the couch walking over to the steps. "are you sure i should do this?"

"i'm sure." she smiles walking over to the kitchen.

lucas made his way up the stairs and towards frankie's door. he reached for the doorknob taking a deep breath before stepping inside her room.

the fairy lights lucas put up were still on and he saw her sleeping peacefully. "hey, frankie." he said softly. he took a seat on her beanbag chair staring right at her. "i know it's been a while. you told me you needed space and i gave you what you wanted but i don't think i can do this anymore. it's eating me up on the inside, i missed seeing your face and hearing your voice. i miss a lot we used to do."

"what i would do to go back to when we first met. back to when we were nothing but friends." lucas chuckles, "to think of it i don't think you and i were ever just friends. i know you see the way i look at you. it's pretty obvious about my feelings for you. i like you frankie... a lot."