𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭.𝟰
"𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

⋆⋆⋆

𝕱rankie slams the front door, huffing. "whoa, what's wrong with you?" abby asks, staring at her little sister. "shouldn't you be in school?"

"my guidance counselor says i don't need to come in for the week. i've already completed all my credits for the year." she shrugs, "so are you going to tell me what's up with you?"

before frankie can answer, there was a knock on the door. the younger sibling walks over to the door opening it. "i thought i told you to leave me alone?"

lucas smiles sheepishly at her. "i just wanted to know if you were okay."

"i'm fine, now leave." frankie slams the door in his face running up to her room. "frankie!" abby yells, running over to the door.

"i am so sorry about that. she would never do that. come in." lucas walks in, nodding his head, "i won't take it personally. i know she would never slam the door in my face."

he made his way towards the stairs looking back over at abby. "wish me luck." she smiles widely. "good luck, serial killer."

lucas slowly walks up the stairs, he made it to her room, and he stood there for two minutes before knocking. "i don't want to talk."

lucas knocks again, "please leave."

he knocked again, "no."

the blonde lifted his hand to knock again, but it opened. "why won't you go away?"

"because i'm not leaving until i know you're calm and doing well." frankie huffs, "please don't walk the door in my face again. i told abby i wouldn't take it personally because i know you would never do that, but it hurt, you know."

frankie rolled her eyes, annoyed with everything and everyone. "why won't you talk to me? what did i do?"

"you won't leave me alone; you won't give me space to breathe. i need some room. maybe telling you to come over three times a week was a bad idea." lucas furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"just go." frankie closed the door on lucas, but he already slid in. "i'm not going anywhere until you talk to me, frankie."

"i don't want to talk! i want you to leave." lucas shook his head, sitting on her bed. "i'm not going anywhere." he took his shoes off, "what are you doing."

lucas dropped his bag on the floor, laying on her pillow. "i'll be here all night until you talk to me. my parents aren't expecting me home."

frankie huffs, walking over to her side. "i'm not talking to you." he shrugs, pulling covers over his body. "i have time."