𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 ||𝟭𝟬
"𝙞, 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘄𝘀

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘄𝘀

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝕱arkle hasn't been by in weeks. have you heard from him?" frankie asked lucas as she got ready for school. "i've tried calling him but got no answer. not even a text." the redhead sighs, staring at herself in the mirror.

"i hope he's okay." it wasn't like farkle. he always answered frankie's calls. lucas watched as she stared in the mirror, looking at her outfit. "you look beautiful." the blonde chuckles as he watches her cheeks turn red. "but then again..."

he got off the bed and walked closer to her. "you look beautiful in everything." lucas gently places his hands on her waist, staring at her eyes in the mirror. "i want to take you out to dinner." frankie chuckles, leaning into his touch.

"and who will let two thirteen-year-old kids in?" she asks, staring up and kissing his cheek softly. "i already asked your dad to escort us to a fancy restaurant. one i could afford at least."

frankie turns, placing her hands on his cheeks. "any place is perfect as long as i am with you." lucas smiles widely, staring at a girl he couldn't believe felt the same way. "i'm glad you feel that way."

"you mean a lot to me. in the short time we've known each other, you've made me feel safe and cared for. i am happy your dad got a new job over here. i don't know how far i would have gotten without you here," frankie says. "frankie—"

"lucas, please, when danny died, i felt like living was useless. i never told you this, but i thought about you. lucas stared at her worriedly. "don't worry, i talked it over with my parents. i finally found a therapist that i think will help tremendously. anyway, you come to see me every day to make sure i am still here, forcing me out of bed to see the world, and that i would be okay without him even when i thought i couldn't help me more than you know." the blonde couldn't do anything besides stare into her eyes as she told him how much he meant to her.

"you saved me, lucas. you made me into an even better person than i was before. and i thank you for that. thank you for never letting me go, even though i was willing to let you go. you are one special human; you light up any room you walk into. you're a kind soul, and i hope no one ever takes that away from you. it's the reason why i'm starting to fall in love with you." frankie watched as his eyes widened when she said the final words. he was speechless. abby walked in on the two, staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"are you guys okay?" frankie's eyes moved towards her sister as she moved herself away from lucas' hold. "yeah, we're okay; i was just telling him some things." abby's green eyes moved to lucas'. "hey buddy, can you speak?"