𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟮
"𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙤. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙜𝙤."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

" 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝖄ou have to go to school. you've missed enough." frankie's mom says while walking into her room. "can i just miss one more week." the younger redhead groans throwing her covers over her face.

"i'm sorry sweetie but no. now get up." addy smiles walking closer to the door. "and talk to lucas, he misses his friend." frankie sat up playing with her fingers. "did he you know."

"did he ever stop by to check up on you?" the mother asked what her daughter was thinking. "yeah."

"of course he did. every evening he would swing by and ask about you. he was wondering if you'd ever come back to school. one time he did come by in a panic because of what danny did to you. he hid his sickness from you and thought you were sick. i and your father had to sit him down on the couch and give him a bottle of water so he can relax." she spills leaning on her daughter's door frame. "lucas did go up to your room that night, but i don't know if he ever went in."

frankie got out of bed sighing. "i'll go to school. and i promise i will talk to him." addy walks closer to frankie. "i love you." she kissed frankie's forehead. "i love you to mom."

addison finally walks out shutting frankie's door as well. the redhead walks over to her closet looking for an outfit. she didn't know if she wanted to dress up a little or just go to school in comfortable clothing.

"i think i'm going to go the comfortable route."

⋆⋆⋆

frankie purposely came to school late so she would miss mr. matthews class. she slowly walked to her art class. frankie lifted her hand and softly knocked on the door. ms. kossal opened the door with a surprised look on her face. "frankie, it's so good to see you." lucas' head shot up when he heard her name. "frankie?" he mumbles watching her hold onto her book tightly avoiding eye contact.

she took a seat next to lucas not saying a word to him. frankie grabbed her favorite drawing pencil. "so that's it? you have nothing to say to me?" lucas voices catching the eyes of riley and maya. "can we please not do it here?" frankie finally looked at him with her pleading eyes.

"i promise i will make time for you after school so we, well i can talk and say everything that's been bothering me." lucas' eyes soften nodding his head not taking his eyes off of her. "i miss you." the blonde mumbles gently placing his hand on hers. "i miss you too westie."