𝘁𝘄𝗼.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭.𝟮
"𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧...𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

⋆⋆⋆

          𝕱rankie walks out of the office, accidentally bumping into someone, "sorry about that."

"oh, don't worry about it." he smiles at the redhead, "i'm charlie, by the way." thomas mentally sighs, giving him a smile sticking her hand out. "i'm frankie."

the bell rings before charlie can reach her hand, "and i'm late for class." frankie ran to her history class, "i'm sorry, don't mind me. i was just in the bathroom."

"oh yeah, doing what?" mr. matthews teased, "i'm on my period matthews. what do you think?" his eyes widened, and he turned his head.

that wasn't a total lie, frankie wasn't in the bathroom, but she was on her monthly. "oh, ok, i'm not that late." she noticed maya and riley weren't here yet. "do you happen to know where they are?"

"no, i was helping a new student find his way to school; i was, you know, helpful, unlike some people." matthews chuckles at her comment. "i see you're still mad at me for not helping you with that question."

"you know it." riley and maya came in, "i think there's something seriously wrong with him."

"hi, honey."
"hi, daddy."

"you're late to your father's class." frankie stood up, moving her way to riley with a grin, "oh, don't worry, mr. matthews. you wrote her a note." the redhead held it up to the brunette.

"i did?"
"he did."
"you did."

riley handed the note to her dad for him to read, "'riley is late. deal with it." well, you got my signature down pretty good this time."

frankie pointed to maya, "that was all, maya; i'm currently taking lessons from her."

"it was easy. you write like a girl." the three girls took their seats, listening to the history teacher. "okay, let me get back to jamming some learning into your heads."

"the civil war."
"the civil bore."

"thank you, future minimart employee, of the month." frankie chuckles. "would i be making more money than you?" maya asked the history teacher. "the civil war! anybody?"

"a war we fought against ourselves." riley voices, "what, you actually studied it?"

"no, i'm actually living it."

"people, people, are we here to learn or not?" farkle voices, "what do you mean, farkle?"

"i've been in love with riley since the first grade. but i'm also equally in love with frankie and maya. some might say the great mystery of the universe is who's gonna be the first mrs. farkle." frankie turns to farkle, "i want to be the first mrs. farkle." he winks at her.