𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟮
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆

⋆⋆⋆

          "𝕲et up!" abby yelled, banging on frankie's door. "no!" frankie yelled, hiding under her covers.

"lucas, would you?"

"i already know the drill." the blonde chuckles walking into her room. he loved waking her up in the morning; it was the highlight of his day.

"frankie, you're going to miss the beautiful breakfast your dad made." the redhead moved her head from under the cover, huffing. "don't you get tired of waking me up every morning? it's been like two months."

it's been two months since maya came over; it's been two months since frankie and maya hung out. "the best two months of my life. now let's go; i want to eat."

lucas picked her up and set her down in her bathroom. "i'll be out here if you need anything." he shut the door and sat down on the floor.

"why is he so nice?" she asked herself in the mirror, "why are you so nice, lucas?" frankie opened the door staring at him. "because it doesn't hurt to be nice."

"lucas, can we talk?" thomas asked as soon as he walked into frankie's room. "sure, sir."

"um, no. lucas, you don't have to go out there." frankie says, walking in front of him. "you need to get ready for school. i'll be back." lucas gently pushed her into the bathroom closing the door.

"i'm all yours." lucas smiles, walking out of frankie's room. "so, what did you want to talk about?"

"you actually." the younger boy furrowed his brows, "me?"

"yeah, i just wanted to let you know that i know the real reason why you moved here." lucas eyes widened, "how do yo—"

"matthews told me. i'm not here to tell you to get out or anything because i know you made a mistake. everyone makes mistakes, but you're going to have to tell her soon." thomas says, leaning on the wall.

"if you keep this from her for too long, she will not talk to you for a while. and i don't want to see that happened to you two. i actually like you."

"i will tell her soon. i just need some time." thomas patted his shoulder, "don't wait too long, okay."

"you got it, sir." franklin chuckles, walking over to the stairs.

"how many times do i have to tell you. just call me thomas."

⋆⋆⋆

"i told you we were going to make it." frankie chuckles, sitting on the bench. "we almost missed the train, frankie."