𝘀𝗶𝘅.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟮.𝟭
"𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆

⋆⋆⋆

          𝕱rankie laid in her bed silently; how can you be okay when your best friend is dying? how was she going to make it? the was a knock on the door.

"come in." the door opened, lucas entered with his head down. "you can leave." the blonde shut the door, and he made his way over to her bed.

frankie took her phone to check the time, "damn, it's already seven." she's been lying in bed for three hours, wondering how life would be like without danny.

she stood up and went over to her closet, "will you just listen to me?"

"i already told you i don't care about you're secret anymore. i have a lot more on my plate." lucas rolled his eyes, "oh yeah, like what?"

"my best friend has cancer, luke. he has six months until he leaves." lucas slowly stood up, staring at her, "are you okay?"

"no, i'm not. i don't know how to handle this. i don't know if i can handle this, but i do know one thing." she sighs, turning around facing him. "i'm going to need you when that time does come. i can't trust maya and riley will be there for me."

the blonde nodded, "of course i will be there." frankie smiles, thanking him. abby walks in, "farkle is outside waiting for you, lucas."

"tell him to go on without me. i want to stay here with frankie." the redhead shook her head, "no, you're going to go with farkle. danny is picking me up in a couple of minutes. i won't be alone." he looks between abby and frankie.

"but i'd like to stay here." frankie sighs, walking over to him. "i will be fine, lucas. now walk with farkle. he doesn't do well on his own at night." he agrees, walking over to the door.

"if you need anything call me. i'll come straight over." she grins at him, "i'll keep that in mind."

"oh, and before i leave," lucas walks back over, "will you keep this on? don't ever take it off, no matter how much i piss you off. i need to know you'll never get tired of being my friend."

frankie held her right hand up, "and why do you still have it?" lucas puts it back onto her hand, "because i knew i needed to find some way to give it back to you."

"thank you." lucas winks at her, "i'll see you at the library."

lucas walks out of the room while abby and their mom walk in. "it was nice seeing you, abby, and mrs...addy."

"likewise." the two voice in unison. "see what i mean. they are perfect for each other." addy nodded her head agreeing.

"you know i'm skeptical about boys and how they're going to treat my girls, but i can tell this one is perfect; he's sweet, charming, handsome. and i know for a fact he would treat you right." frankie chuckles, shaking her head.