𝘁𝗲𝗻.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟱.𝟭
"𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

⋆⋆⋆

          𝕱rankie groans as she hears someone knock on her bedroom door, "lucas, go away." she took her phone from her nightstand, looking at the time.

"wait..." the redhead got off of her bed and opened her door, "you're not lucas."

"were you expecting lucas?" riley asked, staring into her eyes. the brunette was jealous of how much time they spent together. "yeah, he comes and brings me breakfast my dad makes every morning."

"every morning?" frankie nodded, walking back over to her bed. "and he always knocks on my door at a specific time."

"that's how you knew?"

"yeah, now why are you here?" frankie questions as nicely as possible. "i need your help getting maya back into school."

"i totally forgot to talk to her about that last night." frankie groans, "i knew i was forgetting something...sure, i'll help you."

"okay, just come by at seven." the older girl smiles, "yeah, okay." riley walks over to the door, opening it, "lucas."

"oh, hey, riley." the boy furrowed his eyebrows meeting frankie's eyes. "oh, she just came over to ask for help with maya." the blonde nodded, walking past riley with his smile.

"you right on time, you know." the pale girl happily grabbed her plate, "thank you, cowboy." he rolled his eyes, walking over to her closet.

"now, what we're you planning on wearing today?" frankie shrugs, taking a sip of her oj. "i'm not in the mood for a dress or skirt or jeans."

"so sweatpants?" the redhead nodded with a grin. "is this what you do every morning?" riley found herself asking. she never left the room.

"yeah, when i'm in my room, i'm the laziest person ever." lucas chuckles, throwing a matching set on her bed. "it's what i've grown to love about her."

riley's head tilted to the left, "love?" frankie's eyes widened, "as friends, just friends." she set her food on her bed, walking over to riley.

frankie was too fond of riley but seeing the brunette hurt didn't sit right.

"i think you should go home. who knows maya is probably waiting for you to go to school." she sighs, "you're probably right. and uh, don't worry about tonight. i'll handle it on my own."

"wait, riley."

riley finally walks out of frankie's room, shutting the door. "why'd you say, 'just friends?"