𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭.𝟯
"𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

⋆⋆⋆

𝕿he redhead sighs, closing her room door. "so, is everything good between you two?" frankie nodded, sitting on her bed. "i didn't tell her about the other thing, though. i just thought that would be too much."

"is she coming up?"

"no, i meant what i said when i told her she could come over when she writes her paper." frankie took her laptop, turning it on, "and i need to start mine."

the redhead glances at lucas, who was finishing up a page, "are you already done with the first page?"

"no, i'm actually done with the last page." frankie's eyes widened; she set her laptop down on her bed, walking over to lucas. "how are you done already? was i down there that long?"

"no, i just knew what i was going to write about." frankie rolls her eyes, picking her laptop up and handing it to him. "here, you can type your essay out while i try and figure out what i'm going to write about." she grabs her notebook and pencil.

an hour passed by, and frankie's paper was still blank. "hello?" lucas voices waving his hand in her direction. "i'm sorry. what'd you say?"

"did you find a topic yet?" he got up from his chair, walking over to her. "no, i can't figure out what to write. and it's killing me."

"how bout you write about you'd fight for everyone to be happy and have a home." he made himself comfortable on the floor. "i've known you for a couple of hours now. and you showed me how selfless and special you are."

frankie tilted her head, gazing into his eyes as he spoke. "you use your money to help people who really need it. i wouldn't be surprised if you help build some of the homeless shelters."

"yeah, my dad and i help build two. and we're planning to help with some more." lucas grins, patting her knee. "and that's what you need to write about. because one day, i know you will make that happen." frankie bit her lip.

"you're right; thank you for that."
"glad i can help."

lucas got off of the floor, walking over to his things. "are you leaving?" he nodded, shoving his books in his bag. "i wish i could stay longer, but i have to get home for dinner." frankie pouted, setting her notebook down.

"but i wanted to read my paper to you when i finished." they both walk towards her bedroom door, "you can send me a copy when you're done."

lucas opened the door and let her walk through first, and he followed soon after. "can we make this a thing?" the blonde furrowed his eyes, "what a thing?"