𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟮.𝟭
"𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

⋆⋆⋆

          𝕬bby sighed as she stood in front of her sister's room door. they haven't spoken since the incident at the mall yesterday. frankie is up before everyone in the house and out before her mom gets up. she then returns quickly and locks her door before her older sister realizes.

today frankie didn't hear her alarm. waking up early is actually really hard for frankie, and lucas was surprised when she arrived at his house at six am with bagels and orange juice. "no, no, no." abby heard her sister groan. frankie sat up, staring at her phone with a frown. how could she have not heard it? "i set three alarms." frankie sighs, walking into her bathroom.

there wasn't any school, so she didn't have to exit her room for anything. her stomach growls, making her groan once again. she forgot one crucial thing: she will, in fact, need to keep her alive. food. coincidently, she ran out of snacks in her room. she had no one to blame but herself. frankie turned on the water, getting ready to take the longest shower of her life.

there was no way she'd forgive abby that quickly. sister or not, she would let no one talk about abby like that. why would she be okay with someone talking badly about her boyfriend? frankie stepped into the shower, which would go on for forty-five minutes.

"she still mad at you?" abby's dad asks her oldest daughter. "yeah, and i do not know how to get her to talk to me. i texted her and called her. messaged lucas but he won't respond to my texts either and i already know that's frankie's doing because lucas would never ignore my texts, even if he is upset at me. she's also been in the dang shower for like fifty minutes." she sighs, letting her face fall into her hands.

"which is why i understand why she's so mad. what i said about lucas wasn't true, he's a wonderful person. respectful, sweet, chivalrous, treats frankie like the princess she is. and he's only thirteen years old." franklin nodded, agreeing with everything abby was saying.

"what did you say about him?" franklin looks over at his daughter, who avoids eye contact. "i said she shouldn't let lucas cloud her judgment on being best friends with maya again."

"but i thought you were.." abby rolls her eyes, "yes, i know, okay. it's just that maya and i had this long heartfelt conversation. i haven't seen her in ages, dad. i understand she was frankie's best friend, but maya and i had our special moments too. she was like my second little sister."

"and you felt like you lost a sister." franklin voiced, understanding of her point of view. "now listen to me." she looked at her father. "i get that. trust me, i do, but maya isn't your sister frankie is. and when it comes to choosing between the two, you will always and i mean always choose frankie. i love maya too. she was a part of this family for so long and not seeing her hurt. but it hurts frankie more to know her childhood best friend moved on to someone new and forgot who her first best friend was.