𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟮.𝟮
"𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

"𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

⋆⋆⋆

"𝕱rankie, stop stressing. you'll look beautiful in anything you wear," abby says as she lies on her back. frankie just tried on her tenth dress. "are you sure? i want it to be perfect. i know he's already my boyfriend and all, but i still want to look my very best."

"frankie, honey." she turns around to see her mom standing there holding a dress holder, a gift bag, and a large bouquet of roses. "is that all for me?" her mother nodded, setting them on frankie's bed. "yeah, lucas dropped off not too long ago. he made me swear not to tell you he was here until after he left."

frankie pouts, "he didn't want to see me?" addy sits next to her eldest, who immediately laid her head on her mother's lap. "no, it's not that at all. he just wants to wait until tonight to see you. and i'm pretty sure he will get you another bouquet." the three girls laugh at how much of a gentleman he was. frank walks in. "oh, are my girls doing?"

he sat down on her beanbag chair, smiling. "we are doing just fine, dad. i'm trying to figure out what to wear."

"nothing too revealing." frankie rolls her eyes, grabbing the dress abby bought up for lucas. "besides, lucas bought me a dress." she unzips it, revealing a beautiful red dress. "oh, wow." frankie looks at her sister and mother. "did you guys help him pick this out? i know it wasn't dad." he raises his arms offendedly, "what-?"

"well, it wasn't me, mom?" addy shook her head, "wasn't me either."

frankie walks over to her mirror, examining the dress. "this is so beautiful." abby got up, walking behind her sister. "it will be even more beautiful on you. red is our color." the sisters laugh, "and i am so glad you get to feel this type of love at such a young age. he is a wonderful guy." her mom went off to the bag and placed what else lucas had bought on her bed. "and you have the shoes and earrings to match."

"isn't he a gentleman?" franklin mutters from the corner he is sitting in. "you have a problem with him now, dad?" abby jokingly says, examining the heels lucas got her. "these are gorgeous."

"no, of course i don't. lucas is a good guy. i just hope he's not keeping any secrets. that would hurt you." frankie furrowed her eyebrows. "is he?"

"i do not know." his wife subtly shook her head, and abby witnessed her parents look. "then don't speak on anything you don't know. lucas tells me everything, and i tell him everything." franklin gets off the beanbag chair walking over to frankie. he places his hands on her cheeks. "look at me, please."

"i'm sorry. i'm just a little protective of you and your sister. you're my little girl. i never want to see you hurting. lucas is a good guy and i am so grateful you found him, but never forget even the nicest guy will break your heart at least once." addy's head fell, and abby once again noticed the tension between her mother and father. "but i hope you have a wonderful night."