ー ten.

❝salmon? tuna? you hungry or something?❞ーsakusa y/n

salmon? tuna? you hungry or something?
sakusa y/n

THE SECOND-YEARS

"maki! maki!" a panda was whisper-yelling her name.

"i'm talking here" maki replied.

y/n, nobara and megumi deadpanned at the scene, making y/n just sighed and ignored her upperclassmen. she walked towards the first years and stood on the staircase.

"who are those guys, megumi-kun?" y/n asked him.

"our second year upperclassmen" he answered, slightly fluttered at her calling him by his first name.

if you're wondering when did y/n started to call him megumi, it was on that time where yuuji died.

flashback

yuuji's body was laying on the floor, y/n and megumi was just standing there. y/n took a deep breath as it shuddered. this went noticed by megumi.

"so, what now?" y/n asked him, her eyes still shadowed.

"...let's carry him, sakusa" megumi crouched down and carried yuuji by his shoulder.

"...it's a dead body, dumbass. i don't want his blood on my outfit" y/n turned around, her back facing megumi.

the atmosphere went silence, soon filled with awkwardness.

"we should call gojo-sensei. he can use his teleportation sh!t to help us, fushiguro-"

"megumi. call me megumi" he said as y/n looked at him directly.

his dark blue orbs shone brightly due to his tears covering his eyes. y/n was astonished at his eyes but kept silent.

"...y/n" she looked away as she narrowed her eyes down.

megumi softly smiled and closed his eyes "sure, y/n-san".

end of flashback

megumi started introducing the upperclassmen to nobara and y/n. y/n looked each of her upperclassmen as megumi describing each of them.

'so, the megane is zenin maki, the guy who only speak in onigiri's ingredients is inumaki toge and panda is.. panda' y/n thought as she locked her eyes with the white haired male.

toge stared at her and slightly blushed at how beautiful the germaphobe was. he pulled his collar upward as he looked away, hiding his flushed face.

'it will be a bit troublesome if both of us have a conversation' y/n sweatdropped as she imagined the scene in her head.

'c-cute..' toge smiled behind his collar.

"there's one more, okkotsu-senpai, who's the only one i can openly respect, but he's overseas right now" megumi stood up.

"you're not adding more about the panda named panda?" nobara said, only to get ignored by megumi.

"man, sorry about this. and when you're in mourning.. please forgive us for that" panda clasped his paws together as he bowed his head only.

"the truth is, we'd like you to participate the kyoto sister school exchange event" panda said.

"kyoto sister school exchange event?" nobara questioned.

"what's that?" nobara asked megumi but y/n decided to answer her.

"it's a get-together with the other tech school in kyoto" y/n said as she took a few step down on the staircase.

"how do you know about that, y/n-chan?" nobara asked the germaphobe.

"...i have my sources" she answered bluntly as she closed her eyes.

i have my sources" she answered bluntly as she closed her eyes

edited ver.

i asked my stoopid brother who should i add for future chapters and he said add him. i told him that he's already in the story and he asked me to show him the part. i told him he's the trashcan in y/n's room. boi i'm such a nice sister:)