41

For those asking, this story won't have any manga spoilers. I'm not even caught up on it lol, so even if things seem similar it's part of a more original storyline. We do still have some events from the anime to get past too.

--------------------------

Getting out of bed the next morning proved to be an extremely difficult task, all you wanted to do was go back to sleep.

Finally pushing yourself to sit up, you yawned and rubbed your eyes.

"Well, you look well-rested."

You looked over to see Bakugou leaning against the wall, a towel slung over his shoulder.

Glaring, you scooted to the edge of the bed and stood.

"Come on, we have hero training for the first time since you've gotten back. Class starts soon so I'd go get ready."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

He shrugged, "I figured I wore you out after-"

"Oh shut up." You walked past him and mumbled, "cocky bastard."

"Takes one to know one."

You looked back. "You know I'm gonna start saying that every time you call me an idiot or a dumbass now."

"Yeah, whatever."

When you opened the door to the hallway, you nearly jumped out of your skin when you saw nearly the entire class waiting outside.

"Congrats!" They all shouted. But when they realized who was standing there, everyone went quiet.

You stood, frozen. Everyone's eyes were wide and some had their mouths hanging open slightly.

Uraraka spoke. "Um, we came to congratulate Bakugou for getting his license, we didn't know..."

You stared for another moment, and then without a word, turned and walked back inside. Shutting the door behind you.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow, "the hell was that?"

The embarrassment you were feeling at this moment, was probably the most you had ever felt before. "Some people are wanting to talk to you out there."

His brows narrowed and he walked to the door.

You heard someone speak. "We wanted to say congrats on getting your license, but if this is a bad time-"

"OF COURSE IT'S A BAD TIME YOU IDIOTS! WHAT THE HELL MADE YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST SHOW UP AT MY DORM LIKE THIS?!"

You looked up at the roof and sighed. There was nothing much you could do now, and you weren't going to be late for class just because the class had decided to show up for a surprise visit.

Walking back to the door, you pushed in front of Bakugou and looked back. "I'm gonna go get ready for class, I'll see you in a few."

As you walked through the group, you noticed Kirishima was holding a small package of candies with a balloon attached to it.

You took the candy and patted his shoulder. "Thanks, bud."

"Uh, yeah sure. No problem."

You heard Bakugous dorm room shut as you continued walking away.

"Wait!"

Turning, you saw Mina coming after you. A huge smile plastered on her face.

"So that's why you weren't answering your door this morning! I knew something was going on but I didn't know it was like that! So how long have you guys been dating? Even if you are dating why were you in his room overnight? Seems a little scandalous to me."