𝟑𝟎 || 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝

"She is thunder storm with a touch of lightening . She belongs to no man, she belongs to herself."

                                            ♣️

"Where are you girls going dressed like that?''

Ava and I looked at each other before meeting Stephanie's curious eyes. How the fuck she heard us leaving this big ass mansion?? Does she's stalking us or something?

She stared at us with a smile on her face, but it was obvious from afar that it's forced. Honey, you can't fool me, you need to do better.

Her gaze was mostly focused on Ava visibly judging her look. I can see she wanted to tell something, she was pressing her lips together so tight it was obvious.

 I can see she wanted to tell something, she was pressing her lips together so tight it was obvious

What the hell is wrong with this woman? Ava is so pure and innocent. She's not dressed like a slut, so why the fuck she's staring at her with such disgust and disapproval?

She's treating Ava even worse lately and I thought that's impossible silly me. She gives her too many things to do that she can't do on her own, and I often stay after work to help her finish before Stephanie came home and scream at her. She does that a lot lately too- yell at Ava for the dumbest things. Like yesterday Stephanie yelled at Ava for not taking her dresses from dry cleaning. But Ava was too busy cleaning the whole first floor alone because Stephanie said so.

Ava was so upset, she spent about 2 hours crying in my room because of Stephanie.

It took me a lot of self-control and begging from Ava to not beat her ass and fucking put her in her place. The way Ava begged me with her watered eyes broke my heart into a million pieces. I want nothing more than to help her get away from this shitty hell hole.

Alexander wasn't even trying to defend Ava anymore as if he didn't care what's happening. Every time I tell him how Stephanie treats Ava he just looks away, changing the subject as Ava means nothing.

To say I'm furious would be an understatement.

"We're going to a club" I said to get Stephanie's attention and save Ava from her evil eyes. "My friends want us to celebrate my birthday now because I won't be here for the holidays."

She nodded slowly, pursed her lips in a straight line, apparently having nothing to say back, which made me proud. Fuck you, bitch!

"Have a good time then."

From her voice is clear she wish us everything else, but having a good time. Oh, I'll have a lot of fun with her, when the times come and I have to leave this place. I'll put her in her fucking place.

We heard steps coming closer, so we turned our heads and Alexander's tall muscular figure stood beside Stephanie's but putting some distance between them. Just looking at him was enough to make my whole body tingle and my knees soften and at the same time, I want to beat the shit out of him for being such a dickhead towards Ava, after he promised he won't anymore.