Chapter 7: Discussions

Seren opened his eyes as light hit his face, the sun could be seen appearing over the horizon., another day had begun. Seren smiled as warmth of the sun sent a pleasant feeling on his face and neck. He felt amazing, the mabeasts had been defeated and the children saved. There was just one more thing to do. Seren sat up, leaning against his bed frame, he put a hand to his chest. After a second, small red particles appeared in the air, they slowly came together until a bright red sphere appeared in front of Seren.

IO: Morning Seren.

Seren: Good morning IO, it's a lovely morning isn't it.

IO: Yeah that sunrise is so comfy.

IO said as he floated down onto the bed, right where the sun was hitting it.

Seren: Anyway I've got something to discuss. About my meeting with Rem.

IO: Oh? Alright, hit me with it.

Seren: Should I reveal my past?

IO: Normally I'd say no but after you saved Rem's life and you two promised to talk and talk and talk, I doubt she'll tell. So I think you can trust her. She may attack you after she hears your a witches child so be alert.

Seren: You got it. And I have something to ask of you to.

IO: Oh?

Seren: If she does attack, don't hurt her, let me handle it.

IO: Alright if your sure.

After he got dressed and mentally prepared himself, Seren left his room, after walking for a munitions he stopped at a door. He approached the door where Rem was waiting for him. He walked up to the door took a deep breath and knocked.

Rem: Come in.

Seren opened the door. The room had 2 couches with a table between them. Rem was sitting on once of the couches. Seren walk in shutting the door behind him. He walked over and sat on the couch across from Rem.

Rem: Are you ready to begin?

Seren: You bet, ask me anything you want to know.

Rem: My first question is, why do you have the witches scent?

Seren: The witches scent?

IO: Witches have a special smell that's unique to them. People close or related to a witch can also have a trace of it, and certain people can smell it.

Rem: Exactly so why is it on you?

Seren turned his head and looked. at IO. He nodded (At least as well as a floating sphere can nod).

Seren: Well you won't believe me but, I'm the child of the 7 witches.

Rem: Huh?!?!

Seren: The witches of sin of which there are 7, put their power into one vessel that they gave life. That's me. Seren, the witches child.

Rem: A witches. Child?

Seren: Yes it's true but I'm not going to do unspeakable acts like my mothers I promise. Please you have to believe m- 

Rem: Seren.

Seren: Yes?

Rem: Do you know how I lost everything when I was younger?

Seren: ........

Rem looked Seren dead in the eye, the look in her eyes gave off hatred and sorrow,  confusion and hope. Either way she looked pissed, either at herself, or him he could not tell.

Rem: When I was a little girl, my village was attacked by the witches cult. Everything I worked to protect was destroyed. Sister lost her horn and everyone else I cared about was killed. On that fiery night, everyone was burned except for my sister and me. It's gone now, all because of that cult. And now you come infiltrate the place me and sister call home!!!