Chapter 12: Who Am I?

Crusch: You've found a lead?

Felix: Yes, one man reported that he saw Seren walking down the streets when miss Priscilla's carriage picked him up.

Crusch: So that dictator has him?

Felix: We don't kynow for sure but its the best we lead we have right nyow.

Rem: That's good to hear. Don't worry Seren, we're coming.

Crusch: Good we move in 1 hour, meeting adjourned.

Rem and the Crusch camp had just had a meeting after the search party looked everywhere for Seren. They finally had some leads.

Timeskip

They arrived at the Barriel mansion. When they got close to the gate. They were greeted by Al

Al: Oh boy I thought this might happen.

Crusch: Let us in, I have official business with your mistress.

Al: Alright if you say so.

Al opened the gate and led them to Priscilla's throne room.

Al: Princess! Miss Crusch is here on official business!

Princess: Very well let them in to amuse me!

Al opened the doors. Inside was a massive room, looking similar to the throne room in the castle. At the back of the room was a huge throne, large enough to fit multiple people on it. Priscilla was sitting on the throne with pride and also on the throne head on her lap, asleep was.

Rem: Seren!

Wilhelm: What have you done to sir Seren!

Crusch: Miss Priscilla, I am here for negotiations around Seren. As he was placed under my care. You have no right to take him away.

Priscilla: Unfortunately for you it seems this peasant has left that contract when I brought him here and he made no move to leave.

Rem: That can't be true!

Rem rushed up to the throne shaking Seren awake.

Seren: Huh?

Rem: Seren are you ok? It's Rem please don't let this be true.

Seren looked at Rem for many seconds confusion on his face.

Seren: Who are you?

Rem's eyes widened, she stepped back in shock tears in her eyes. How did Seren not remember her. What had Priscilla done?

Crusch: Miss Priscilla  when a contract is made, no one, not even you can break it!

Priscilla: Ahahaha! The one who can break it has already done so.

Crusch: What?!?!

Priscilla: Why he has already  agreed to be my servant.

Rem: What have you done to his mind!?

Priscilla: I simply showed him the benefits of being in my camp.

Crusch lowered her head in defeat.

Crusch: If he has really broken the contract his own. Then there's nothing I can do.

Rem and Felix: Miss Crusch!?

Crusch: Let's go we're done here.

And with that Crusch walked out of the room with Felix quickly following.

Rem: I don't know what she did to you Seren. But, please remember.

Rem said in a sad voice before exiting herself.