Chapter 20: Enter The Sanctuary

Announcement! Sorry this chapter took so long to come out I had things going on irl. From now on chapters may take a long time to release so I highly HIGHLY suggest following me or saving this story in some kind of reading list so that you get notified when the next chapter releases. If you enjoy the story then this is the best way to make sure you don't miss new chapters. Also before I forget thank you for 500 reads and approaching 600! I never thought that was possible so too thank you all, I'll be making another chapter tomorrow as well. And with that enjoy the new chapter and I'll see you next time!

Satella: I really enjoyed that picnic Seren

Seren: I did too, let's do that again sometime.

Echidna: I guess it's time for you to head back outside. I must say I have enjoyed our time here. And before I forget, I will give you the qualification to enter the trial.

Seren: The trial?

Echidna: You'll find out soon. Just come back to see me soon.

Seren: Don't worry I'll come back and see you another time.

Seren had just finished his picnic with his mothers and was now about to go back to the real world. He walked over to a portal that had just appeared behind him and walked toward it, looking back at his mothers before he left.

Seren: Mothers! I promise, no matter what, I will save you from this eternal prison.

With that final farewell, Seren walked into the portal. The world slowly turned to black. Seren opened his eyes to find himself lying on a stone floor in some building. It seemed to be the building he had entered before. He got up, walking out of the building into the clearing from before too a strange sight. There was someone outside waiting for him.

???: You enjoyed yer time in the witches tomb?!

Speaking to him was a fairly short boy with golden hair and jade coloured eyes a set of sharp fangs instead of teeth and a large white scar in the centre of his forehead. He wore a simple black and purple vest with a blue crystal on a necklace around his neck.

 He wore a simple black and purple vest with a blue crystal on a necklace around his neck

Seren: Is he-

Seren's thought was cut off as he had to quickly dodge an incoming punch from him.

Seren: Please stop this!

???: I'll stop when you tell me why the hell you're here!

The boy said, his fists raised.

Seren: You know Frederica don't you?

???:..... Why is that name coming from your mouth?

Seren: Which makes you, Garfiel.

Garfiel: So you know my name eh? Are you with the princes who arrived a yesterday?

Seren: You mean Emilia? Yes I am.

Garfiel: Then you better follow me.

Garfiel turned gesturing for Seren to follow. Seren followed Garfiel for a while until they arrived at a small village, the place wasn't in the best shape with minimal housing. From what Seren could tell the place was infested with Demi humans.