Chapter 46: Dwelling

Seren: You as my mother? As if.

Haruka: What do you mean child? Don't be silly of course I'm your mother.

Haruka leaned in next to Seren's ear, whispering to him in a voice that could only be described as menacing.

Haruka: During your time here I will be your mother. Terrible things can happen to those who disobey that rule. I am the mother and you are the child, do I make myself clear?

Seren: Y-yes.

Haruka: Yes what?

Seren: ... yes mom

Seren drew the line there, he accepted he would have to refer to her as his mom. But he would never call her mother, only 7 people had that right. Seren was led inside as the iron gate closed behind him. The grounds were much larger once you got inside, there was a large courtyard with buildings here and there, the courtyard seemed to stretch for miles of grassland, so far Seren couldn't see the wall straight ahead.

Haruka: Welcome to the Dwelling. Where all the greatest children the city of the waterfall has to offer are raised to be truly strong. Your dorm room is going to be room 5 ok?

Seren walked up to a large building in front of him, it seemed to be 3 stories high, but what caught Seren's attention was what was in front of it. Next to the doorway of the large house was what Seren could only assume was a map of the premises.

Editors note: This is just a quick map I threw together to help give you an understanding of the area

Editors note: This is just a quick map I threw together to help give you an understanding of the area. If your confused by "trees" those lines surrounding the bathing pond are suppose to represent trees, so it's basically surrounded by tress.

Haruka: So you noticed it? Yes this is what your living space looks like. We are currently in front of the main building. Now come, let's make our way to the dorms.

They made their way down the path where the dorms were located. Seren could see a lot of people, many of them no older then Petra standing in front of the dorms building, Haruka stood in front of the crowd and spoke loudly.

Haruka: Hello children, I have called you here because we have a new friend joining us. Please say hello to Seren.

Many of them shouted greetings to Seren as he waved with a smile. Right away the younger children began with many questions.

Kid: How old is he!

Child: Does he like tag!

Kid: What's his favourite food!

Haruka: Settle down everyone. I'm sure Seren is very tired from his trip here, let's give him some time to settle in. Don't forget Seren room 5.

Seren: Yeah I got it.

Haruka: As just so you know it's 1pm at the moment. Dinner is at 6pm, until then you have free time and can do as you wish. I've got work to do but tell me if you need anything, okay dear?