Chapter 42: Confinement And Plans

Priscilla laid in the bed inside the cell. While she was trapped it was quite a comfortable bed even by her standards. She was currently under the covers, clutching the red necklace that held IO while on the verge of tears. After a few minutes, IO spoke to her telepathically.

IO: I'm sure he's alive, my contract would have been broken otherwise.

Priscilla: I saw his death, you must be mistaken.

IO: No I'm not wrong. They probably had some way of bringing him back to life, but that means he's likely been captured.

Priscilla: And?

IO: I believe there's a chance we could save him.

Priscilla: So what? Mineself is trapped here with no chance of escape.

IO: That's the thing. There might be a way for us to escape.

Priscilla didn't expect that. She looked down at the necklace more frantically.

Priscilla: We'll break us out then!

IO: It's not so simple, the plan was if things went south, me and Seren would use our fusion, which uses magic rather then authority's to escape. Since the King seems to cancel out authority's and not magic, we thought it would work. But now that he's captured we can't do that.

Priscilla: Then for what reason do you bring it up?

IO: Priscilla.......would you be willing to form a contract with me?

Meanwhile

Elsa and the King walked down the hall of the building. They had locked Priscilla up once more.

Deception King: That should do it! Priscilla secured!

Elsa: And what shall our next move be?

Deception King: Now we keep going with the plan! Time for stage 2! Also, how was the intense fight!?

Elsa: The boy had certainly gotten stronger.

Deception King: I know right!? He was all WHOOSH! And then he was all PUNCH! And then he tore your breasts off!

Elsa: I must admit I didn't see that coming.

Deception King: That was a total big brain maneuver!

Elsa: Indeed it was. But don't you think we should be packing?

Deception King: I don't really have anything to pack. After all, everything we need will be there!

Elsa: And I assume that's where the boys going?

Deception King: That right! May's gonna have a blast with him!

Elsa: She has been waiting to see him face to face for quite some time.

Deception King: Well, we depart tomorrow! Yoka!

Within seconds, someone answers the King's call. She had blond hair and red eyes, she wore a simple butlers outfit.

 She had blond hair and red eyes, she wore a simple butlers outfit

Yoka: You called?

Deception King: Prepare our ride for tomorrow!

Yoka: As you wish.

Yoka quickly left after that.

Deception King: Oh how I love the combat maids! Their so useful!

Elsa: However they are not the greatest in combat.

Deception King: Aw come on! They can at least take down high level mabeasts with no difficulty! I mean sure there weaker then us but don't downplay them!

Elsa: Yes yes.

Deception King: Also I got some guts for you to slice!

Elsa: Oh how lovely! You should have begun with that!

Meanwhile

When Seren awoke he was in a dark room. He seemed to be lying on a table inclined like a ramp. At this angle, it was almost like he was reclining in a chair. The surface was incredibly soft and clearly built for comfort. However his arms and legs with both stuck to it by cuffs made from the same crystal as before.

Seren: It looks like this crystal can negate my authority's.

Seren tried everything he could to break them, but even putting all his witches blood into his arms didn't do a thing. As he struggled to escape, the lights suddenly got brighter and a door opened to reveal a girl. The girl had purple blueish hair and brown reddish eyes, she wore a pair of purple shorts and a top that only covered her above average melons.

 The girl had purple blueish hair and brown reddish eyes, she wore a pair of purple shorts and a top that only covered her above average melons

Seren: Who are you?

???: Oh Seren, I'm finally meeting you for the first time.

May: My name is may, longtime Azamuku member.

Seren got very angry at that comment, she was working with Vera and Elsa and the Deception King.

Seren: Let me out!

May walked up to him, leaning on top of the table and his body. She put her hands on his arms as her face got far to close to his own, pushing her breast onto his chest.

May: But why would I ever let you go... When you're finally within my reach ❤️?

Editors Note: Sorry this chapter was so short, it's another set up chapter as the next one is looking to be the longest chapter is the whole book so far. But I also have one other question. One of my friend told me it would be interesting to sort of have a data book that listed characters abilities and gave more detail on their stats and how they compare to other characters. So do you think that'd be something you'd want me to do? Let me know in the comments and I'll see you next chapter!