Chapter 35: Blue Lighting

Seren: I'm back!

Seren shouted as he entered the house. Frederica was in the kitchen and walked up to him with a smile.

Frederica: Welcome back darling.

Frederica said as she wrapped her arms around Seren, kissing him.

Seren: *kiss* hello *kiss* Frederica.

Seren said as he spoke in between kisses.

Seren: Where's *kiss* Rem and the rest?

Frederica: Rem *kiss* had to go somewhere *kiss* Garfiel went with her. *kiss* and everyone else *kiss* is at the park relaxing while *kiss* master Roswaal is on a business trip.

Seren: So at guess that leaves you here.

The kissing stoped as they sat down next to each other on the couch to speak.

Frederica: How was Miss Priscilla's?

Seren: The alliance was formed, but now I have to come over to hers every month.

Frederica: Hmph! Now I'll see you even less. She has you alone with her all day! I never get to be with you alone.

Seren: We're alone right now.

Frederica: Well your right..... hehe.

Frederica pushed Seren onto his back, climbing onto of him.

Frederica: Then let's get closer ❤️.

Seren: Ummm....... right here on the couch?

Frederica: Your right, let's move to my room first.

???: Darn now I just feel bad ruining your sexy time man.

Seren looked up to see a man standing in the doorway. He had dark blue hair tied into a messy ponytail as well as blue eyes and a mole on the left side of his mouth. He wore a pink kimono with a bright and blue haori on his shoulders and simple sandals, but what really caught Seren's eyes were the swords. The man wore two katanas at his kip, one blue and one red.

???: I suppose I must introduce myself. My name is Cecilus Segmunt. But you may know me as blue lighting.

 But you may know me as blue lighting

Seren: Blue........lightning?

Cecilus: That's right. Now we should move to a field so I don't destroy this home.

Seren: Destroy the house?! How would you do that?!

Cecilus: I'll explain in a bit come on.

Frederica: Please don't go darling!

Frederica pleaded, wrapping her arms around Seren from behind. She held him right, pushing her chest against his back. She didn't want her darling to leave.

Seren: Don't worry Frederica, I'll be alright. Once I deal with this guy, I'll come back.

Seren said turning to Frederica, kissing her on the forehead. Nodding at Cecilus the two made their way outside to an open field close to the house.