Update (Voting)

Don't worry the stories not ending or anything like that

Just thought I'd mention that before you start worrying

Hello it's author kun once again bringing you another update

So I know not everyone is all that exited about the more recent chapters. We've been going into a lot of original ideas recently and while that works for some, I assume you're all reading this for Re:Zero and not whatever it is now.

That being said a lot of you are also invested in Seren's story and his current plan to escape the clutches of the Azamuku. It wouldn't be fair to you if I were to cancel this part or anything like that.

So this is where I start to feel at a loss for what to do. But I did have a few ideas. I do completely intend to finish this arc 100%, but I have no idea of what to do after that, as well as a few other things. I'm sure a lot of you like the Re:Zero characters and they've kinda been thrown to the side for the new original characters recently. Sorry about that by the way.

What I'm really having thoughts on is how long to make the rest of the arc and what to do next. Because while all the notes and ideas I have could likely be another 12 or even 18 chapters, I'm sure a lot of you want to return to the cast we know. So I could finish things up in closer to 7 to 9 chapters. But then what? Do I skip the majority of a year and go straight into arc 5? I had this idea that since you all love Seren and his relationship with his harem, I could have some more laid back chapters until arc 5 gets animated for all the anime only readers. But I'm not sure.

And what about fanservice? I've been cutting back on the amount but maybe you all liked how much there was and want more.

All of these factors lead to one clear thing to do. Which is to let you decide. So I guess I'll have a little voting here. Leave a comment on which option you want from the list below and I'll take that heavily into consideration when I decide what's in Witches Child's future.

So to start off, would you like me to do with the rest of the arc?

1: Add every detail you have planned (12-18 more chapters)

2: Cut things down a bit (7-9 more chapters)

3: Other

Next off, how much fanservice do you want going forward?

1: Even more!

2: The amount right now is good

3: We need less you degenerate

4: Other

What do you think I should do regarding original content and characters

1: The more original stuff the merrier

2: Some new locations and characters are good, just not too much.

3: Add very little original characters and places if any at all

4: Other

I didn't really talk about it but what do you think about the Azamuku and their role going forward?

1: Keep them as major villains going forward

2: Keep them as a threat hiding in the background

3: Kill them all by the end of this arc except for maybe a few

4: Other

And finally what do you want me to do after the arc is done?

1: Go straight into arc 5

2: Do some daily life chapters until arc 5 is animated

3: Finish the series after the arc

4: Other

Thank you for voting if you did chose to vote, of course if you don't want to or don't care about the direction the story goes in, I won't force you to vote. If there's anything else you'd like me to know or something else you want me to address or anything else at all, leave a comment, I'll make sure to respond to everyone I can. That's all for now, see you next chapter, Author Kun out!