Chapter 29: Battles And Beatrice

When Seren woke up he felt Frederica's arms wrapped around him. He turned to look at her, her sleeping face was quite cute and Seren snuggled closer to enjoy her warmth. Until he remembered what day it was. Seren quickly got out of the bed, running out of the room. When he got to the main hall he could see Garfiel and Ram sitting in the foyer. Ram had arrived on a ground dragon shortly after Seren and Garfiel did and she was also ready to help Seren's cause.

Seren: Hey you two.

Ram: Ah Seren, there you are, now if your done cheating on my sister, we should go over the plan one more time.

Seren: I am not cheating on her! Rem said herself that that's what she wanted!

Garfiel: Would you two quit yer arguing.

Seren: Garfiel's right we don't have time to lose. Anyway the plan is simple. The assassins are going after us so we can't hide in the village for the villagers safety, we'll have to stay in the mansion until they arrive. One they do arrive, Garfiel will engage them until I can get everyone else out. Garfiel, I'm going to lend IO to you just in case, so don't lose him.

Seren took off the necklace he wore that contained IO, handing it to Garfiel.

Garfiel: Is he even here? That floating call hasn't talked in a while.

IO: Seren told me not to speak unless I had something to say so I've been silent, but I can indeed still here.

Seren: Right, with IO's help you should be able to take out the assassins, or at least stall them until I arrive. After we've all escaped I'll come back and help Garfiel finish the assassins like I just said. So that's the plan, any objections?

IO: I have a question. What do we do if the assassins have someone extra waiting for people trying to escape?

Seren: If they have someone waiting for us then I'll take them out.

IO: Alright then, I have nothing else to say.

Seren: A,right, then if there's nothing else, I have to leave for a bit.

Ram: Oh?

Seren: Yeah I still need to convince a certain loli to come with us.

Ram: I see.

Seren: Alright I'll see you soon.

Seren sat up and walked down one of the mansion hallways. He stopped at each door, putting his hand on it to feel for an aura. After about 30 minutes he sensed it, she was here. He opened to door into the forbidden library, sitting on a stool in her usual place was Beatrice.

Seren: Hey Beako, it's been a while.

Beatrice: And what do you want I suppose?

Seren: Aw come on, at least be a little nicer to you brother.

Beatrice: Us being siblings and me binging nice to you are completely unrelated I suppose.

Seren: Whatever. Anyway I'm here to get you out of here. There's assassins coming to attack the mansion later today so I need you to promise me that you'll come with us when I come to get you later.

Beatrice: Betty will be doing no such thing I suppose.

Seren: Did you not here what I just said? You might die if you don't come with us!

Beatrice: No, no one can enter Betty's library other then yourself due to our connection, everyone else will not find it easily I suppose.

Seren: Your worng, your door crossing only works on closed doors. She knows that fact and will just open all the doors until one is left, finding you easily.