Mission.

Chapter Six

✵ Harry's POV ✵

Harry's POV

Shortly after leaving with Samara, she tells me everything I need to know before going to the hotel Klaus, Maverick's right-hand man, is staying. He's checking in a couple of hours, so I have to get a move on since it's a nearly two-hour drive.

While I pack my bag, Leo knocks on the door. Great, what the hell does he want? Out of all the guys I work with, Leo is the most annoying. He's not a bad guy; he's just like that pesky annoying little brother.

"Hey, Harry, can I ask your opinion on something?"

"Look, I'm kinda busy now, Leo." I pack my guns and bullets in my bag before zipping it up.

"Yeah, I know, but it'll just take five minutes."

"Fine, five minutes," I warn. I don't have a lot of time to waste.

"So, what do you think about Amira?" Huh? Why would he ask me that? And in what way does he mean?

"She's pretty cool, I guess," I say, downplaying it. I didn't want him to think I liked her anything. I will say I think she's more than just cool, though, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive. However, with her stuck-up attitude, it's hard to want to pursue anything with her. And considering I messed things up with Heather, I could use another sex buddy. I just don't think Amira is the one to fill the spot.

I think she's too uptight to do even do something so casual anyways. She has to be pent up; no one that small can always be that heated and hold that much attitude if she wasn't getting some. I know one night with me, and I'll have her singing a different tune, but I know she's too stubborn to even go there with me. She can hide it all she wants. I know she wants me. And I want her too. And not in a romantic crap sense.

I want to touch her and make her feel things she's never experienced before. I have a carnal desire that needs to be quenched with her sweet juicy lips and small tender body. I want to see her shake uncontrollably under me as I give her everything she's been missing.

"Well, I think she's awesome, and I wanted to know do you think it's a good idea if I ask her out. Like I don't want to complicate things, but I really think she's hot, y'know."

The thought of Leo getting to have her first sickens me, but I also know she's not mine to have. No matter how much I crave her.

However, knowing Amira, she's not going to fall for Leo's charms. She'll probably take pity on him and say yes, but nothing serious will happen. She keeps herself emotionally unavailable I've noticed how she barely talks about herself or her past. It was only that one time after we first met and she got superheated that she slipped a little bit of information. However, most of the time, she tends to just listen to everyone else's stories keeping herself a distance from us. I know this because I'm the same way.