A Zany Evening.

*not edited

Chapter Fifteen

I walk into the elevator wondering why Zayn had called me so late to come back over. Did he change his mind? I smile at the fact I might have sex tonight after it being so long without it. Knocking on the door, I wait until it swings open, revealing his amber eyes and gentle smile.

"Zayn, why am I here?"

"I have a surprise for you," he smirks. I playfully roll my eyes and make my way into the room. "Go sit on the bed."

I do as he says, leaning back on the palm of my hands. Zayn flashes a sexy grin before slowly making his way to me. His hand touches my cheek as his thumb tilts my head up to his face. His long lashes flutter closed as he leans in, closing the gap between us. His soft lips graze against my, teasing. Zayn's heavy breaths fan against my face as my skin begins to run hot, feeling eager to kiss him. I move my head, pressing our lips together, feeling the heat between us grow stronger. His lips move slow and gentle, and I move mine the same, savoring every second.

Zayn pushes us down on the bed, not breaking the kiss as my back hits the mattress. His lips move slow but rough. His tongue darts its way for more access, more of me. I open my mouth, feeling his tongue tango with mine until he wins, and I follow his movements. Zayn is quick with his actions, making me dizzy trying to keep up. He slows down as he tugs my bottom lip and pulls away. His lips move to kiss my jaw, then the base of my neck. They dance around each part of exposed skin. He kisses and sucks on my sweet spot. I shut my eyes as his lips heat my skin. I'm completely consumed by him and can't control my heavy breathing anymore.

Zayn's hands gentle graze across my collar bone, down to my bosom. He quickly pulls down the straps of my dress enough for my boobs to fall out. I left in such a rush I didn't feel like putting a bra on, which right now I'm not regretting. His large hands grope my breast, and his thumb flicks across my nipples, and I ring out an exasperated moan. His mouth travels down to my exposed chest, taking one nipple in his mouth and harshly sucking. My hips involuntary buck upwards, but his hands grip my waist pushes me down.

Suddenly, his rough hands rub against my thighs under my dress. They graze my skin, heating every inch until they reach my throbbing sex. Two fingers trail up and down my slit teasing me above my panties. I fidget, needing more of his touch. His hand grips my thigh, settling them as his mouth moves to my other breasts repeating everything he did to the left. My head feels heavy as two fingers pull my panties to the side and dip inside me. With Zayn's mouth all over me and his touch, I feel myself reaching my boiling point.

A tongue licks the slit of my wetness, and my eyes shoot open when I still feel Zayn's on my breast. I weakly gaze down to catch his dark green eyes.

"Surprise," Harry says, humming as he licks his lips.

My mouth falls open, looking at both of them dazed. Zayn was kissing me and touching my upper body while Harry, this whole time, was touching my lower body. I didn't even notice, too consumed by how good I felt, but now I do. Their hands feel completely different on me. Zayn's touch is soft and loving, while Harry's is rough and hungry.

They break my thoughts by saying, "what do you want us to do, Amira?" I stare at them, both silent. I honestly can't form an answer because it's too much I want them both and can't make up my mind on what I desire most right now.

Zayn says, "I think she wants this," as he leans toward Harry, their heads turning slightly and lips perk as they go in for a kiss. My heart races, feeling a rupture in my stomach as they get closer. Their lips graze.

Suddenly a loud banging at the door.

"Who the hell is that?" I groan before the door is busted down to reveal a dark-haired man with menacing eyes. It's him.