Irrational.

Chapter Fourteen

I momentarily freeze, not expecting Harry to kiss me. His lips slowly yet roughly move against mine before he nips at my bottom lip, trying to get me to react. My mind tells me I should pull away from this asshole and give him a good slap in the face for touching without permission. However, my body is reacting in ways I haven't before. Harry kissing me awakens a part of me that I wanted to keep hidden. My skin is turning hot, and my cardinal desire is boiling up to the point where either of us can't escape. Falling into my undeniable sins, I kiss him back.

He pulls me closer to him as our mouths lap over each other. It starts slow with his hands roaming above my waist, probably seeing how I'll react. Harry occasionally bites my bottom lip leaving a tantalizing sensation through me. His tongue pokes the corner asking for access. I open my mouth more, letting him explore more as I get a taste of him. He doesn't taste like the fast food we just consumed but of spearmint. He must've snuck in a mint when I wasn't looking.

Not breaking the kiss, I climb over the gearshift and into his lap, pressing our bodies closer. I wounded if he could feel the growing heat between my legs. Does he know how much I'm turned on from a stupid kiss? Does he know how much I hate him and myself for letting him turn me into a mess?

My hips grind against his crotch, and I smile within the kiss as I feel his hard cock against my thigh. Good to know I'm not the only one too turned on right now.

Harry pulls away from my now swollen lips and immediately attaches them to my neck, kissing and sucking at every once of exposed skin. I unconsciously let out a moan and hated myself for it. I don't want him to think that I'm enjoying this more than I should.

His lips return to mine rougher and faster than before, leaving me dazed and winded at times as I am trying to keep up. He's hungry, too, I can tell. He wants to do things to me that I've annoyingly dreamed. However, I have an excuse to have such a strong desire, I haven't had sex in months, and it's about time I let off some steam. For Harry, I'm probably just another conquest to him, but I don't want to think about that right now. I want to enjoy this moment and worry about the consequences later. I need this, and if I hate myself for letting me stoop this low, so be it.

I shift my hips faster now, hearing low groans from Harry that make my heat clench with desire. Harry's hands start to tug up the hem of my shirt and get it almost off until someone starts bagging on the window.

Yelping, I pull my shirt down as I turn to see an officer with an annoyed expression. "Look, you can't park here. Now go do this somewhere else, or I'll give you a ticket," he says, and I'm glad it's just a warning. I quickly climb off Harry's lap, embarrassed that we got caught. I'm more humiliated at the fact I almost had sex with him and was enjoying every second of that kiss. Maybe getting busted is a sign that I should not be getting close to Harry. It's dangerous, I know that, and I need to start listening to what my conscience is constantly reminding and stop reacting with my body.

"Way to be a cock blocker," Harry sighs as he starts the car. I don't look or speak to him for the next two hours. Too lost in my thoughts on what just happened and why I can't let it happen again. I should be focusing on my upcoming mission and my plans with Zayn. Not an obnoxious asshole who thinks pretending to be my friend will get him in bed.

Once we go back to headquarters, Harry tries to talk to me, but I brush him off. "I gotta go. Jules wanted to hang out today," I lie, which I'm sure he knows, but I don't care. I needed to get away from him and fast before making another mistake.

***
I slowly pace around the gate, watching people walk through with their luggage. Nipping at my upper lip and rubbing my palms together, I wait until I see his amber eyes and dark hair. My feet stop in their tracks as I see a familiar face. Though his hair is a buzzcut and he has
more tattoos since I saw him; Zayn is still the same.

"Zayn!" His face whips his head to me, and a grin stretches across his face. My feet pick off the ground, and I rush towards him. Zayn's arms stretch out, and I practically jump into his arms. His warmth takes hold of me, and my whole body relaxes, taking in his rich alluring musky cologne.

"God, I missed you," I sigh.

"Missed you too, babe."

"Okay, let's go," I smile, taking his hand while he draped his duffel bag on his shoulder.

On the way to Zayn's hotel, we caught up. He mainly told me about what was going on back home while I lied about my time here. Last night I had to make up stories I'd say to him because I had nothing I could share without exposing myself. It also was a great distraction from Harry, who I've been avoiding for two days. Though he's tried to talk to me, I either make a dumb excuse or straight up ignore him. Today, I think he finally got that I didn't want to talk and luckily didn't ask where I was going when we ran into each other by the stairs a couple of hours ago.

Zayn checks into his hotel room, and I follow him up to see what the room looks like. My jaw nearly drops alone from the view. The city shines below, and the fact we can see the London eye from here is also spectacular.

"Wow, I'm so jealous of this view," I gape.

"Really? What is your place like? I'd love to see it while I'm here." Shit, I knew that come up eventually.

"Oh, it's a shithole of a house that I share with two other people. It's seriously best if you don't see it."

"Oh, okay. Can I meet your roommates at least? I hope they're better."

"Yeah, the girls would love that." Maybe I can convince Jules and Heather to come to hang out with us after laying down some ground rules first.

Zayn suddenly wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. "You are right. This view is amazing," he sighs as we sway back and forth in front of the window. I look up at him feeling the warmth from his amber eyes. His pink lips part as his eyes scans my face. They stop at my lips, and I know right now we're thinking the same thing. He closes the gap between us, and our lips connect to a sweet and tender kiss.

It's slow and soft, which is usually good for me, but I need more for him. I slightly nip at his upper lip, hoping to draw the reaction I want. Zayn gives me a little more, adding more heated friction between us. When it was getting good, he pulled away.

"That was nice, but I really need to shower."

"Oh. Alright, I just thought we fool around a bit before I go," I say, trying to hide my disappointment.

"And I'd love that, but I said I wanted it to be after we go out and have some fun. I'm tired and probably wouldn't be as good anyway."

"I understand. What did you want to do tomorrow?"

"I'd like to take you out for dinner. We have a great time, just us, and later I'll give just what you want," his voice rasps in my ear, making goosebumps rise on my arms.

"Alright, dinner at eight. I'll meet you at the lobby tomorrow." Though I knew Zayn wanted to say something about it, he decided to just agree with me. I kissed him goodbye and drove home.

It made sense why Zayn didn't want to fool around, but I also was hoping to get my mind off many things. There's just too much going on in my life right now, and having an orgasm would relieve some stress. I've gotten to the point where masturbating isn't enough anymore.

I sneak into my room, trying not to alert Harry in case he wants to talk to me again. I don't think he would've heard anyway with his music blasting. I've gotten used to the music at this point, so I flop onto my bed and hope I fall asleep quickly.

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Oh Amira, you can't avoid Harry forever.

Zayn also here for awhile so that means things are going to get interesting. *evil laugh*

Thanks for reading I appreciate you all. Keep voting and especially commenting I love reading them.

I update soon as I can