Club.

*not edited

Chapter Four

The strobe lights zip around, stinging my eyes while I navigate through the club

The strobe lights zip around, stinging my eyes while I navigate through the club. The obnoxious music burns my eardrums, ricocheting off, hitting the inner parts of my brain. Crossing the dance floor, as I head towards the bar, strangers' sticky and sweaty bodies bump and grind against me. Alcohol and marijuana stench up the VIP area as I pass by. Sighing, I take a seat at the bar. The bartender cleans some glasses looking at me. I order two shots of tequila. I'm definitely going to need alcohol in my system if I'm ever going to get through tonight. Clubs aren't really my scene, but I want to become friends with Jules and Heather, so I'll try to have a good time tonight.

I watch Jules and Heather sway their bodies to the music. They beg me to come to join them, and I take another shot before getting on the dance floor. My veins start to fire up as I use every ounce of energy to keep up with them. We danced for nearly thirty minutes before taking a break. Heather managed to get us into the VIP section for the rest of the evening.

I take a couple of sips of water to stay hydrated and eat some nuts they provided. Jules orders us another round of shots before I rant about what happened earlier with Harry.

"Why don't you two just fuck already?" Jules groans.

"What!"

The thought of having sex with that pompous ass makes me want to puke.

"Girl, don't play stupid. I know sexual tension when I see it. And you and Harry have a lot," Heather continues.

"Well, I just need to get laid. But I rather it is not with Harry."

"Sure, just keep lying to yourself."

I don't know why they couldn't accept my answer. It was the truth. I don't want to sleep with Harry. I don't even like talking to him. He makes me so angry sometimes. I'd shoot him if I had the chance. I assume they confuse my anger and utter hatred for that man as sexual tension.

I excuse myself from the conversation and find the bathroom. The line for the ladies' room is way too long, so I go to the men's room. I stand by the door in shock when a blonde woman on her knees with a cock in her mouth. She was sucking Harry's cock right in the open of the men's room.

The back of her head bops up and down around him while Harry thrusts his hips up, making her take more of him. His hands tangle in her hair and push her head, forehead moving in rhythm with his hips. I observe how his head tilts backs, and his eyes shut close. Small beads of sweat form on his forehead and his mouth open, letting out sexy moans. Seeing Harry come undone is actually quite beautiful.

Wait a minute.

For a moment, I forgot why I came in here. I try to ignore them as I go pee. Moans and groans erupt by the stall. Stepping out, I grimace when seeing him fuck her against the sink. Harry's eyes meet mine in the reflection and winks. My face begins feeling hot, and I quickly wash my hands before leaving them.