Hacker.

*Not edited

Chapter Three

I walk into the tech room, and a boatload of computers and monitors fills the room

I walk into the tech room, and a boatload of computers and monitors fills the room. The room is sleek and clean. The smell of Lysol is strong. Heather sits at the computer, trying to figure out the code to get into the bank's surveillance system. "Oh, great, Jules, you're here. I can't decode this, I found this part, but the rest is stumping me."

Jules observers her work then asks to take her seat. They switch, and she starts to type it in some configurations. The numbers mess together in my mind, and I wonder how she doesn't get swept up in it all.

It takes nearly half an hour until she finally gets into the bank's security system and files.

"We're in." I and others cheer.

"What is this for?"

"We found out that Vinnie Bon is going to put letters in his safe deposit box that has intel on the Serpent."

"How'd you know that?"

"My mission last week was to bug his house, and he got him saying this to his right-hand man," Heather explains.

Vinnie Bon is the Serpent brother-in-law and used to have his own gang, the Cobras, back in the 80s and early 90s, but they got caught, and Vinnie went to prison got out for early release this year. I'm guessing these letters are very recent and could help us figure out where the serpent is hiding. Samara believes the serpent is here in England since Vinnie was arrested in America but stayed here for a couple of months. He's on probation, so I don't think he can leave the country unless he's made a deal with the FBI.

We watch the footage keeping our eyes out for Vinnie or his men. After two hours, he walks in, and the clerk takes him to his deposit box. She leaves the room, and he opens the silver box. His hands reach into his coat pocket and pull out a couple of wrinkled envelopes. He places them in the box and locks it before putting it in there. He takes out his phone, and we unmute the camera volume.

"Hey, it's me, is ma cooking tonight."

"Okay, great. See you soon," He hangs up. That was obviously code for something. He must've called the Serpent. He puts his box back in the slot, and Jules zooms in to catch the number. 582 becomes visual on the screen. He leaves the room and walks out of the bank. Jules cuts the cameras, and we look into how long he's had this account. Three months the same time he's been staying here, according to Samara. This means this could be a way Vinnie sends things to his brother-in-law without the FBI finding out. While Vinnie tells them some information leaving some out otherwise, they would've caught him by now. He's playing both of them.

"Great work, team. Someone get down there now and get our copies. Maverick is probably sending in one of his men now to get them," Samara commands. Heather and Leo go since this was their mission intentionally.