Chapter 4

Martha Hunt's POV

"Hi Martha, oh my gosh, I miss you so much." Elsa said and hug me tightly. Elsa was my childhood friend. Most of my childhood friends grew up and become a model, writter, editor, and all those glamorous job with big salary. Elsa Hosk is one of them. She was tall, blonde and very beautiful.

"Hey, Elsa. I miss you too. I'm so glad I get to take your pictures." I hug her back.

"I know, right? I was so excited when I knew you will be doing my photoshoot. You're the best. By the way, do you know that Lily Aldridge is rising? Like she has been the Chanel perfume model for so long. She's been dying to be in Vogue Magazine's cover."

Lily Aldridge, Nathan's younger sister. She's hot as her brother too. Nathan once introduce me to his family. He's the eldest. He has a younger brother, which I never met him. Nathan said he's a busy man. He was managing their dad's big company. Ah speaking of Nathan. That man was the only one ever made me feel so alive. Although it was 3 weeks, but it was something. I liked him so much.

"Martha? You okay? You kinda zoned out."

Elsa snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm okay. How about we get done with this photoshoot, then we'll talk. Okay? I have a lot to talk about" I said to her as I held her hands. She nodded, give me a warm smile and walk towards the closet room.

I reach out for my camera and turn it on. I put in a memory card into the card slot. It's kinda how I work things. Every cover girl, or man, I saved it in different card. It'll be easier for me to find it again either then save it in my laptop, which I have to bring the laptop with me.

I walked towards the shooting area. The lighting is all set, the background was plain white, which always has been. I take a seat in front of the shooting area, I take a sip of my warm cappucino. It tastes so good. Suddenly Elsa walk into the set.

The photoshoot started. Suprisingly it went well. I can't believe I actually moved on. I guess Nathan don't own my heart anymore.

"Martha, I'm all set." Elsa said and I turned to her and she's all set.

"Wait a sec, I gotta put my camera back. Stay put." I said then I walk towards the camera table. Where I put all my lenses, tripods and camera. I pull out the memory card I put it earlier out of the camera and put it into a card holder. Then I shove it into my brown nylon tote bag. I walk to Elsa after I asked the crew to sent the camera stuff to my home.

"Let's go, where to?" I asked Elsa.

"I don't know. Up to you." Elsa and I walk towards the elevator

"How bout Coffee And More? They serve good drinks and good pasta too. Wanna try?" I offered her the place I worked once.

We walk to the cafe which not so far from the building. When I arrived there, my ex-coworkers suprised to see me. They actually never seen me in a quite formal attire. I was in my ombre green knitted sweatshirt and of course, my black skinny jeans. But this time I put on my black high heeled boots. I am now working with a fashion magazine so mother said I can't wear my favorite combat boots or converse or vans. Well, I'm not in college anymore. I take a seat with Elsa in front of me.

"So, how have you been doing? I heard you quit your job, go to college, quit college, and come back to job." Elsa look into my eyes. This is another woman I can't lie to besides my mother.

"Yeah, I did. I thought I wanna do some business but then I gave up. College is boring."

"Really? It sounds like you needed a 3 years break from your life. Now you're back. Fresh and clean."