Chapter 26

Martha Hunt's POV

I lift my eyelids slowly when a ray of sunshine started penetrating through the blinds. I felt a heavy strong arms around my waist. Nathan. His face was an inch away from me. He stayed. He stayed the night. Both of my hands were on his chest. I stare to his beautiful face. I could go all day like this. My eyes trailed on his forehead, to his tall nose, and to his lips. Such a handsome face. How could someone be this handsome?

I ran my index finger to his face. From the top of his forehead to his chin. He must've been tired. I place my lips on his. I let go after a few seconds. A smile formed on my face. He made it all better. I broke down yesterday. But he he built me up back again.

"Thank you, Nathan."

"Did you say something, princess?"

I almost choke myself when I heard his voice. He was awake? Heat flushed all over my face.

"Why are you blushing, swertheart?" He smirked at me.

Oh may lord have mercy. He must've know. That I kissed him .

"Blush? No I'm not."

"How can you say that, sweetcheeks? You can't even see your face right now." He smirked again.

That devilish smirked is sucking all the oxygen in the air.

"Cat got your tongue, your highness?"

"Your highness?"

"Yes. Your highness."

I let out a laugh.

"Why are you laughing, your highness?"

"You're hillarious, my prince."

Did I said that? My prince?

A big grin form on his face. Oh god.

"So I'm your prince?" Of course you are.

"Yes. You are, Nathan." I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

His eyes widened in suprise. I bet he can't believe I just did that. I can't believe myself either.

What time is it now though? I took a glance the wall clock hanging on the wall. Oh shit.

"Shit, I'm late." I tried to remove this heavy strong muscular arms from my waist.

"You have no idea how sexy you sound when you swear, my dear."

He has no idea how sexy he is when he said the sexy word.

"I'm late, Nathan. Unlike you, I have a desk and a chair in a big office."

"It's saturday, sweetheart."

Saturday? Really?

"Saturday?"

"Yes. Let's go out today."

"Out? Where?"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know. Up to you."

Suddenly we heard a knock on my door.

"Honey? Are you awake? Breakfast ready."

It's Ma. Great. I'm lucky she didn't just barge in. I can't imagine her reaction if she saw us both in this kind of position.

"Yeah, Ma. We'll be down stairs in minutes."

"Okay. I'll wait for both of you."

This is embarassing. Ma never seen me or know me doing anything like this. I rub my face several times. Suddenly Nathan laugh.

"You are so cute, you know that right?"

I shake my head since he's non stop making me blush. This time I put my effort on removing his arm from me. Thank god he didn't pull me back. I got off bed and realize I was still my jeans and shirt yesterday. I fix my shirt walk to my closet. I need to have a shower and change into some clean clothes. Suddenly, I realized Nathan was watching me.

"I wanna take a shower. I stink." I said without turning my face facing him.

I grab my emerald green shirt and my undergarments.

"Want me to accompany you?" Oh holy mothe-- did he just say that? He sounds so sexy as matter of fact.

I widened my eyes when he said that. I blink a few times. He let out a laugh.

"Joking, sweetheart. I was joking. Go on, I'll take one when you're done."

I walk into my bathroom and took a quick shower. Nathan is sweet. Too sweet in fact.

I step out of my bathroom after I put my shirt and panties on. I don't want to wear my jeans in here since the floor is wet. I caught Nathan was looking around my room and turn to me.

Nathan Aldridge's POV.

Oh lord. Why did she has to come out of her bathroom wearing a painties and a shirt? Doesn't she has a bathrobe or something? She's waking up the beast inside. Lucky me she didn't come out wrapped only with towel. She walk to her closet and pull out a towel. She handed it to me.

"Here. This is new." I look at her.

There was a water dripping on her long neck. Oh god. I have to go to shower. Now.

"Thanks." I walk quickly to the bathroom.

Atfer a quick shower, I put on my clothes back. Thank god the clothes from yesterday didn't smell much. I step out of the bathroom and saw her putting her hair on some kind of braid. It looks so complicated.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Putting my hair on a braid."

"What kind of braid? I never seen one like that."

"It's called the Knot Hawk. It's kinda hard but I like it."

She really loves braid. I watched her putting her hair into a braid. A few seconds later she's done. The braid she did shows her long neck.

"Done. Let's go." She gave me a smile.

Done? That's it? Wow she was fast. I realized she only had a natural nude make up on her face.

We walk downstairs and saw Ms. Kròs reading something on her ipad on the dining.

"Morning, honey, Nathan." She gave us a smile.

"Morning, Ms. Kròs." I replied her with a smile.

"Morning, Ma."

Martha took a seat in front Ms. Kròs. I took a seat besides her. We started to eating our breakfast.

"So, both of you sleep well last night?"

"Yes. We did."

I took a glance at Martha. She was embarassed by her mom's question. We talked about things while having our breakfast. But none of the topis is about Martha's dad or twin. After half an hour, we're done with our breakfast.

"Ma, I want to go out with Nathan. Can I?"

"Of course you can, honey." Ms. Kròs gave her permission.

"I'll go get my bag." Martha said and run upstairs.

"Nathan," Ms. Kròs called me from the living.

She turned on the tv and sat on the couch.

"Thank you. I never seen her happy and radiant like that before."

I was about to say something but suddenly I heard Martha's footstep walking downstairs. I turned myself facing her.

"You all set, sweetheart?"

"Yes." She walked towards Ms. Kròs and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"Have fun, honey." She nodded and walk towards me.

"Let's go."