Chapter 19

Jonathan Hunt's POV.

Yesterday was nuts. Mom had a big dinner. When I say big, I meant big. She invited her friends and family. Oh god it was tiring. I seat back on my chair. Birthday? 4th birthday. The photo. I unlocked the drawer under my desk. I pulled the drawer and pulled out the envelope.

I pulled out the content. I looked at the photo again. Who the hell is this? Her hair is green. Like fucking green. Was she a family? Dad wants me to find this girl and ber mother. The last two days I've been searching for some girl with green hair. It's driving me crazy!

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I hid the photo under some paperwork.

Sonya walked into my office and handed me a file. I opened a file and signed on it.

I've read the content yesterday night before my sleep. I handed her back the file. My eyes caught a magazine she's been holding in her arms.

"You read magazine in office time, Sonya?"

"Oh no, sir. I almost forgot." She handed me the magazine. It was Vogue.

"Alexander Aldridge was the cover."

"You may leave, Sonya. Thank you." Sonya nodded and leave the room.

I looked at the cover. Tch. This man. He looked so intimidating but actually he was a jerk. A cold hearted jerk without any common sense. I flipped the magazine to the first page. It has the index and the editting team photo. The editor was a woman. A blonde.

Wait. Wait. I move the paperwork on my desk. I found the photo. I looked at the photo once and looked at the editor of Vogue. What? It looked same. I looked at it several times. It's the same. It's fucking same. But the difference is the ones in tbe photo is younger. In the magazine it's a bit older with a slight wrinkle on her face. But it's still the same. Holy mother of --

I can't believe it. I can't fucking believe it. I found it. I fucking found it. I read the editor compliments and whatsoever. At the bottom it says her name. It was Doutzen Kròs. Doutzen? You meant the letter D on the other side of the photo? I have to make sure thats my eyes weren't wrong. But I can't just ask anyone.

Elsa. Elsa Hosk. Yes. I can trust her. I'm going to her. I reached my phone and my car keys. I brought the magazine and the photo in my suit.

Martha Hunt's POV

I looked the bracelet Nathan gave me last night. Why does he has to be so sweet? And kind? And lovable? Lovable? I didn't know where that came from. I reached for my A3 sized album. I flipped it to a blank page. I took Alex's photo from the last photoshoot. I slipped it into the page.

It's kinda a hobby. Every successful photoshoot that made it to printed magazine, I put it in the album. I glance at my watch. I look around the office. Most of the crew is relaxing since the magazine already published. I decided to grab some bagels at the cafe I always go.

I walked into the cafe. I made my order and walk around the cafe. My eyes caught a very familiar figure.

"Elsa?" I said to myself. I walked towards her. I tapped on her shoulder from the back.

"Elsa?"

"Oh, Martha! You suprised me. What are you doing here?"

"Grabbing some bagels and cappucino. Can I sit?" She nodded and I took a seat infront of her.

"You were waiting for someone?" I asked her.

"Yeah. He said he'd be here."

"Who? Do I know him?"