Chapter 13

Nathan Aldridge's POV

I was watching tv when I heard my doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened the door.

"Suprise!" Lily exclaimed excitedly. She hugged me tightly

"Lily? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Geez such a warm welcoming." She let go of me since I didn't hug her back.

She entered my apartment without being invited. Suddenly I saw Alex infront of the door.

"What is he doing here?"

"Oh I asked him to come too. I brought some food I cooked at home. Hope it's still warm." Lily put her things and bag fulled with plastic container with food in it.

Alex entered my aparment.

"Look, I just wanna say I'm sorry for the other day."

"Save it. I already sanitize the house thanks to you." I snapped.

"Come on guys, I just got back from Milan, let's have dinner together."

"Fine." I approach the dining and saw Lily getting ready the dining.

"Did you cooked, all these?" Alex asked when he saw bunch or dishes and mostly are vegetables.

"Yeah why?" Lily asked curiously.

"You could just order pizza. These are rabbits food."

"Hey it's not. It's healthy. Besides, how long since you last eaten a homemade meal?" Lily said.

Since Lily and I are models, we always keep tabs on how we eat and work out. But Alex, he eats whatever he wants. Since he's not a model. We all took our seats and started eating dinner.

"So Alex, are you nervous?" Lily asked. Breaking the silence between us.

"Nervous for what?" I asked. Did I missed something?

"You didn't tell him?" Lily looked at Alex curiously.

"Tell me what?" I looked at Alex.

"He got an interview for the Vogue Magazine. Isn't it exciting?" Lily answered my question.

Did he now? Wait, the Vogue? The magazine Martha worked for? I heard from Elsa she quitted.

"Did you now?"

"Yeah. But I'm not nervous. It's not my first interview." He said.

"Yeah but it is since dad pulled you out of college." Lily seems so excited.

"When's the interview?"

"In two days."

"Good luck then," Let's just hope their photographer is not late again. I don't think that's gonna happen since Martha already quitted.

"Dude, I need you to help me."

"Help you with what?"

"You've done this interview, I want you to come with me to the interview."

"You sounded like a boy who's registering their first day to school."

"Come on man, this is Vogue. Not some school magazine or tabloid. Doing this is one step ahead in my carrier."

"Ask Lily. I'm busy."

"I can't." Lily answered.

"Why? You said you just got back from Milan." I asked curiously.

"Mom wants me to accompany her to an auction or something that day."

"Nate, come on. I need you."