Chapter 20

Martha Hunt's POV

What the fuck? How the hell this Jonathan guys has the same photo as mine. Also, the same ring. The same fucking ring.

"That's impossible. Your hair is red and this girl's hair is fucking green."

"I know, I kinda chalked it that day."

"Damn it this is so fucking confusing."

"All right, why don't we both calm down. I am freaking out too. We were never properly introduced. Let's start over. Maybe we had some misunderstanding." I suggest since he looked freaking out.

"Good idea. Hi, I'm Johnathan Hunt. You must be Martha Kròs, I supposed?"

My jaw dropped. He's joking right? He's fucking joking.

"Kròs? What makes you think I'm a Kròs?"

He pulled the Vogue from the other side of the table. He flipped to the first page where the photos of the editor and the crew is.

"This. This is your mother, correct? She looked the same." He put the photo next to the editor photo. Which my mom.

"Yes that is my stepmother. She didn't change her surname and I never ask why."

"My name is Martha Hunt."

Now it's his jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Your stepmother? Do you know your real mother's name?" He asked.

"Yes. It's Janet. Janet Hunt. Why?"

"No fucking way. That's my mother's name too. You are not joking, right?"

"Why would I lie about my mother's name? How about dad? What's your dad's name?"

"Ethan Hunt. I believe that it's the same since your surname is Hunt."

"No freaking way. Holy mother of-- what the hell is going on? Wait, so that's mean we are siblings? When is your birthday?" What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On.

"Yesterday I turned 26. You?"

"Fuck." I ran my hands through my wavy hair. God this is not happening. I have a twin? A fucking twin which I never knew about?

"What? Don't tell me--" He stopped and let out a big sigh.

This guy is the CEO of Hunt Enterprise. Which owns a massive quantity of hotels around the world. He is basically a billionnare. Wait, Hunt Enterprise?

"So, we're twins. Holy shit. Dad never told me." He break the silence between us.

"He never told me too. He rarely spent time with us. Because he's a reporter which makes him busy--" I stopped when he looked at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked.

"You said dad's reporter."

"Yeah. I did."

"You didn't know." Know what? What did I missed either than I have a twin?

"Know what?"

He kept silent like he was thinking something.

"Spit it out John!"

"Dad owns the Hunt Enterpise. He inherited it to me."

"What?" No. No way.

"You heard me. I don't understand. How come you didn't know?"

"How the hell would I know?" I snapped.

A lot of things is rumning in my mind right now. The possible reasons for he hid me. He wasn't hiding John. He was hiding me. Me and mom. Why? Tears started streaming in my eyes

I pick up my bag and stood up. I have to go before I burst into tears.

"I have to go. This is all a shock to me. See you later, John." I started to walk away but suddenly he held my wrist.

"Wait, you have something, here." He put his hand on my hair. Trying to pick something out.

"There you go. See you later, Martha." I walked out of the cafe and started to ran.

Why am I like this? Oh yeah because I just figured out that I had a twin and I felt like I was hidden since I was never in his will, mom never changed her surname which I am certain dad says so. All these years I thought he was a fucking reporter. The truth is, he owned a massive hotel industries around the world.

And I thought was busy doing his job as a reporter but now, he was busy with his other family. Why did he seperated us? John and me? No wonder why we had so much in common. I wonder if he had the birth mark too. Urgh. This is all too much for me to handle in one time. I felt anger, rage, disappointment, and mostly sad.

I don't if I wanted to cry or throw things to the wall. God this hurts so much.

He must've his reasons

Reasons? What reasons for this big fat lies? Did Ma know about this? About how he didn't leave a single penny to her and made her cry and worked all night long?

Fucking hell. Urghh this is bull--

"Oh god, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bumped into you." I said when I suddenly felt my tall nose to a hard chest and almost fall on my butt but this man caught me in his arm.

"You okay?" Nathan? I looked up to his face and yes. It's him. Why does he have to be where I felt vulnerable and weak?

"You're crying. God, sweetheart," I am?

I was about to wipe my tears but Nathan did a favor to me. He wiped my tears of my cheeks with his bare hands. His hands felt so warm.

"Why are you crying, sweetheart?" Same old same old. He still calls me sweetheart.

"Nothing, It was just dust."

"Dust?" He paused. His hands cupped my face.

"Your face looked pale. Have you eaten?" He asked.

I nodded my head. Lying.

"God, Martha, you're burning up." He said as he put his palm on my forehead.

And suddenly the world become blank and dark.