Chapter 18

Martha Hunt's POV.

I was going through the attic. Trying to find that picture. Where the hell is it? I'm sure dad made copies of it. I reached for another box and opened it. I coughed. It's so dusty up here. Luckily there aren't any mouse or rats or any unwanted animals up here.

Ah hah! Here it is! I wipe of the dust on the photo and oh god I can't see anything up here. I got off the attic and walked to my room. I looked at the photo again. I looked so funny. This was on my 4th birthday. My hair was green! Emerald green!

"Martha! Happy birthday!" I jumped suprisingly when I heard that voice.

"El? What are you doing here? My birthday is in two days." She hugged me tightly.

"I know, but last year I didn't get to spent it with you. So I decided to have fun a little in this two days. What do you say?" She said to my ears in her tight hug.

"I think it's my turn now El." It's Karlie.

Elsa let go of me.

"Karlie? What are doing--"

"Save it. I took a leave two days for you hun. Come here." And she hugged me.

I am not a hugger. But these girls here, are totally a hugger. And definately taller than me. I mean like a stewardness and a model? Good lord if we hang out, I looked like a total loser walking in the middle of them. Just look at them. Look at Elsa. She wore a dress. A dress! Which never existed in my closet.

And Karlie, she was wearing a nude color blouse, matched it with a mustard color knee length skirt. Also, I never had any skirt in my closet. And she put on a cardigan.

"What do you want to do in these two days?" I asked.

I walked towards my bed and sit on it. Karlie and Elsa followed.

"We were thinking of a dinner for your birthday. You know, some birthday cakes and whatsoever." Karlie answered.

"Cakes? Elsa can't eat cakes. You too Karlie. God, why am I living in the world with people who can't eat good stuff?"

"Is this you?" Elsa asked. She let out a big laugh. She was looking at the photo earlier.

Karlie leaned over her and look at the photo from the attic earlier. A few seconds later Karlie also let out a big laugh.

"Yea yea it's me. Give it back. I was looking for it the entire morning." Elsa handed me the photo.

"Why was your hair green? And your mom looked beautiful when she was younger."

"I was nuts about my hair being red and my eyes are green. For me it just doesn't add up. So on my birthday that day, dad bought some hair coloring chalk thingy. Ma put it on me. I was so happy."

Both of the laugh their hearts out after hearing that confession of mine.

"Shut up, you guys still haven't answered my question. What do you wanna do?"

"Let's do some shopping and saloon thingy. And you, need a new outfit. And some make up." Elsa said.

"Really? I thought we go for movies or something."

"My sisters they all do the same thing to me for almost every years of my birthday."

Right. I forgot how Elsa had three older sisters and one younger sister. The siblings was all girls. I don't know how Mrs. Hosk handled them all.

"So you're doing it to me? Unlucky for you, Ms. Hosk, I don't want to. I'm certainly not in the mood of shopping and beauty things."

"Aw come on! It'll be fun! When else do we have time to go shopping with you?" Karlie said. Her hands are on my shoulder.