ー eleven.

❝more people, more bacteria❞ーsakusa y/n

more people, more bacteria
sakusa y/n

EXCHANGE EVENT

megumi hummed as he nodded at y/n's explanation.

"though isn't that event mainly second and third-years?" he asked the megane.

"and those stupid third-years are suspended right now. so you need to participate" maki continued.

"what do you do at this event? smash bros.? i won't lose if it's the Wii version. i'll meteor smash so you can't come back" nobara smirked as she raised a fist.

"then let's make a 3-man team. the exchange event has the principals of the tokyo and kyoto schools, each propose a form of competition to be held for an entire day over the course of two days. though that's just how it is on paper. every year, the first day is team battles, and the second day is individual battles" panda explained.

"salmon" y/n looked at him dumbfounded.

"individual and team battles?... we fight?! against other jujutsu sorcerers?!" nobara said loudly.

"yeah, it's a jujutsu battle where anything but killing goes" maki smiled with a hint of amusement(?).

"we'll train you up well so you won't get killed. yeah yeah yeah!" panda exclaimed as he punched in the air.

"wait, do you have time for that? i thought we were short on jujutsu sorcerers" nobara queried.

"that's a good question. for now, we are. the glum emotions people harbor from late winter through spring cause an outburst of curses in the early summer, so that's our busy season" panda explained.

"sometimes we're busy all year long but things should be settling down soon"

"huh..."

"so, you'll do it, right? you just had a partner die on you after all" maki smiled.

"we're in!" y/n, nobara and megumi said simultaneously.

'i... have to get stronger. i'll do anything to achieve that!'

"but if i decide this training and exchange event is pointless, i'm quitting instantly"

"same here"

y/n just hummed as a reply.

meanwhile .

inside the gape of yuuji's chest led us to a place with a mountain of skulls with a pair of horns and the ground flooded with red liquid. sukuna was sitting on top of the skulls and yuuji was standing on the flooded ground.

"don't look inside me without permission. i hate it... brat" sukuna smirked as one of his hand rested on his cheek.

yuuji bent his knees a bit as he got into a fighting posture, looking directly at the tattooed male "then come down from there, and i'll look down on you" he smiled as he widened his eyes.

"you're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" sukuna amused at him.

"damn straight i am. and you just killed me. also, you have the audicity to call y/n-chan wifey?! she's not even yours!" yuuji roared as vein popped on the side of his head.

"this is the thanks i get for fixing your arm? also, of course she's mine, wether you like it or not, i don't really care. just don't get in my way" sukuna smirked.

"as if she wants to be with you! she really despises curses anyways. i-i won't let you have her!" yuuji stuttered out.

 i-i won't let you have her!" yuuji stuttered out

edited ver.