46

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

song: perfect by Ed Sheeran

(a/n: not meant to be played while reading)

Chapter forty six

Zara

I'm happy.

I decided I'm going to ignore that little voice in my head saying I can't rely all of my happiness on a man because this one makes me really fucking happy.

Besides, this is much easier when I have his lips attached to my neck peppering dangerous kisses all over my skin, lighting it up as if it were on fire.

Harry hasn't left my side since he found me at backstage of the theatre and I've enjoyed every single second of it because I had his undivided attention on me as I hadn't had in a while.

Now his tongue is viciously lapping against the sensitive skin of my neck and I'm tightening both my legs and lips, for completely different reasons but because of the same matter.

The left side of my neck must feel very jealous and left alone due to Harry's sole attention on the opposite one, as he's been nipping every inch of skin his soft lips can land on and mark as his, without properly inking them but close enough to drive me crazy.

My mouth falls open, unable to emit any sound but ungracious pants, robbing the air out of my chest in short but intensive motions as I'm unable to contain my breathing pattern because Harry's presence right beside me is making me dizzy.

He seems to notice the nonattendance remaining on the other side of my neck, gripping his hand on the base of it, caressing it with the pad of his fingers on my equally sensitive skin, sending shivers down my core.

His thumb is making a mess of the dainty silver necklace I have on right now while his remaining four fingers smooth down my neck in the spot right below my ear, balancing the same height of his mouth on the other side.

I fail at containing a moan but I'm quick to suppress it, his lips abruptly stopping with his unceremonious attack on my neck to curl into a devious smirk I cannot see but that it's very easy to feel.

While I curse at myself for falling at his mercy this quick, he wastes no more time and he's already latching his lips on my skin again, eager to steal another explicit sound from my lips solely to prove that he is the one true cause of it.

We haven't been able to stay away from each other but we haven't gone further than a steamy makeout session at the dressing room of the venue, only to be interrupted by Cassie, ready to announce that we were supposed to leave.

I haven't been able to not think about him for a second and so far I've behaved rather calmly, mainly because he was by my side again, which caused my heart to feel full again and that made me happy.

Right after we left the venue for the concert we went straight ahead to the hotel, being tremendously cautious of no one catching us. Thankfully we've been doing this for way too long to know how it works and how we are supposed to proceed.

Arrive at the hotel separately, within a specific thirteen-minute difference, and meet back at the suite when we've assured ourselves that the coast is clear.

Thinking it back, it seems like we are trapped in some sort of spy-fiction or Shakespearean romance book but sadly, this is what we've got and this is the only way we have to deal with it. And if I have to do an extensive protocol to hide my relationship with my boyfriend in order to maintain it, I'll do it because I love him and I'm done with letting stupid inconveniences get in the middle of us.