57

Chapter fifty seven

Harry

''Harry.''

Zara arrived a few hours ago and the jet lag is barely noticeable, right now she's whispering and I'm sleeping so I pretend I didn't listen and remain silent, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait until the morning, I'm way too tired now and it's probably the middle of the night.

''Harry.''

What now? Don't get me wrong, I love my sweet, beautiful, baby angel girlfriend but I need my beauty sleep and I have been having the worst nights on tour. I wake up in the middle of the night out of nowhere and it takes me a while to go back to sleep.

''Harry.'' She lands her hand on my back, stroking it softly. What she wants must be important but just to make sure, I'll keep myself quiet until she says it again. I'm just in that little moment where I'm about to fall asleep and her voice is fading away-

''Bub.''

''Mmm?'' I hum under my breath, still laying flat on my stomach and facing the other way. I'm not opening my eyes unless she's dying or crying.

''Are you awake?'' Well, I certainly am now.

''Mhm, my love.'' I mumble very slowly, almost babbling but I know if I talk much more, I'll for sure be awake and I won't be able to go back to bed.

What could she possibly want? She's fine, she's not having nightmares and she barely needs me anymore.

''I'm horny.''

Oh.

''You're what?'' I turn around, getting excited already and wiping my eyes open, removing any signals of sleepiness.

I'm ready.

''I said I'm horny.'' She clarifies and I take my hands off my eyes and I smirk at her but she giggles in response, raising the covers to her face. I take out the covers from her face and I can barely see anything, but her silhouette it's very clear to me.

''Okay, do you want me to make you feel good, baby? You want some midnight lovin'?'' I run a hand in between my hair, getting it away from my face as I balance on my elbow. My dick is already hard and I'm ready to go but she might take some time.

''You could help, yeah.'' She sheepishly says and I lean in, grabbing her waist and drawing her to me, landing my lips on her as soon as she's close to me. Her legs tangle with mine and she lifts her knee to my crotch, grazing my cock softly and I have to let out a whimper.

''You're so fucking needy, aren't you baby?'' I tease and she lays flat on the mattress, pulling me down to her with a hand on the back of my neck and basically devouring my lips in a rapid motion, giving me no time to respond.

Her tongue laps around mine, moving in a very explicit way, barely leaving any kind of sweetness behind and kissing me ferociously and moaning in between, so hard it doesn't feel like we are just kissing.

My hand goes down her body, she's wearing one of my shirts and some panties so I'll just have to get her wet enough so she can take me. It's been a while since we were together so it may take some time and I don't want to hurt her.

I reach her core, covered by a thin layer of lace but she's soaking wet like literally dripping out of her pussy and getting the piece of clothing entirely damped and she whimpers, extremely sensitive but I haven't done anything.

''Baby, you are so-'' She grabs a fistful of my hair and I pant, breaking off my sentence and preventing me from talking. She moves so fast that in one quick movement, she's throwing my underwear away, pumping my dick and I whimper when her hand tightens on me. ''Oh, fuck-''