18

(a/n: be sure to read chapter seventeen before this one)

Chapter eighteen

Zara

I hear a bit of mumbling from the hallways so I fist the collar of his shirt and I pull him inside, closing the door quickly and rounding his neck with my arms, dropping everything I have on the floor.

''You're here.'' I say in amusement and I hear him chuckle so I pull back and press a kiss to his lips and he drops his bags on the floor and drags his hands down my body and encourages me to jump into his arms and lock my legs on his waist as his lips push against mine.

He wastes no time in deepening our kiss as one of my hands tangle on the hairs at the back of his head while his settle on my waist, tightening his grip on me and I pull back again. Pecking his lips repeatedly and smiling into another kiss.

My tongue finds its place on his mouth as our kiss gets heated and he starts walking across my room with me on his arms and he hums against my lips.

''Zee.'' He says between kisses and I hum in response

''Mmm?'' We don't stop kissing each other but he doesn't seem to mind as one of his hands rests on my ass and the other one goes up to cup my cheek and deepen the kiss, even more, making a mess between us and enjoying our kiss until we have to gasp for air and he rests his forehead on mine, stroking my cheek.

''I guess you missed me.'' He says between breaths and I smile at him, nuzzling my head on his neck and hugging him tightly.

''I did.'' I admit and I squeeze him in between my arms and he lets out a small laugh. His chest vibrating against my thumping one and contrary to the rhythm of my heartbeats I feel at peace.

We just stand there in silence and molding into each other's arms as I relax in between his hold. He rests a small kiss on the side of my head and I giggle in content. He's here.

''What-'' I'm interrupted by the room's phone and he releases me quickly so I can pick up. ''Hello?''

''Hello miss, I'm calling from the spa. You booked a massage for now.'' I look up at Harry and he smiles at me as I twist my finger on the phone's cord.

''Oh, yeah. I'm sorry I can't make it now.'' He frowns and I make a gesture that implies he shouldn't worry.

''Okay, would you like to reschedule for later?'' I instantly shake my head and looked up at him, biting my lower lip.

''No, it's fine. Something came up.'' I mindlessly explain and the person on the other line huffs but I don't really care right now.

''Okay, it will be charged into your room because you didn't show up and canceled at last minute.''

''Sure, it's alright.'' I rush out and Harry gives me a weird look. I need this conversation to finish as soon as possible so I can focus on him.

''But you'll...-''

''I can't really talk right now, I'm so sorry but charge it on the room and add service, it's fine. Have a nice day, bye-bye.''

''Rich kids.'' I hear them groan as I'm about to hang up but I don't really mind it and rest the phone in its place before I look up at Harry.

''What was all of that?'' Harry playfully asks and I shrug, standing on my feet and going back to round my arms on his neck and stand on my tiptoes to kiss his lips briefly.

''I just had a massage but that doesn't matter anymore.'' I whisper against his lips but he pulls back. ''What?''

''Are you okay, does your back hurt?'' He worriedly asks and I feel all of my insides turn to mush as I see the expression on his eyes. ''Maybe you should go, I can w-''