70

Chapter seventy

Zara

I hear the door opening and I stand up straight, making a little run so I can greet Harry as soon as he steps inside.

''Hey baby,'' I exclaim once he is in and he closes the door, opening his arms for me to embrace him and I hop at the opportunity but he grunts as I touch his left arm so I immediately pull back. ''What's wrong, are you okay?''

''So...um, something happened tonight.'' Harry starts and peels off his black blazer, revealing a sky blue shirt with some silk pattern on it, and it makes his eyes pop up a bit, but as I admire them I realize his pupils are fully blown up.

''Are you high?'' I chuckle and he mimics my cheerful action but shakes his head and nibbles on his bottom lip. ''Are you sure? Cause your pupils are like this size.'' I show him my fingers spread apart but he smirks, grabbing my waist and pushing me against his body on the wall.

''We were playing a game and I lost and I...kinda got a new tattoo.'' He sheepishly comments staring at my lips and kissing them but leaving me utterly confused so I pull away.

''A new tattoo?'' He nods with a bit of hesitation. 'I thought you were working...you went to a show...'''

''Yeah...not a long story, just a segment James thought could be fun.'' I lift one eyebrow and he shrugs but dips his head to my neck, peppering kisses all over it but I stop once more.

''Well, where is it?'' I ask in curiosity, and he smiles again. A single dimple indenting on his cheeks, making his eyes crinkle at the gesture. ''Are you sure you're not drunk at least?''

''Promise, angel baby.'' He drags his words, wanting to dip back to my neck but I stop him before he can resume his vicious attack on my neck. ''What's wrong?''

''Are you not gonna show me your tattoo, explain yourself, anything?'' I reason with anxiousness to see the new ink on his body. It's been a long time since he got anything done so this is a bit of a big deal.

''You know I do stupid shit sometimes.'' He lazily smiles and I shake my head in disapproval, keeping the grin to myself but it's nearly impossible because he is too intoxicating.

''As long as you didn't get my name tattooed on your chest, that's fine, baby...'' I reason and he goes dead serious for a moment so I fumble my hands to the front of his shirt, unbuttoning it so fast that I almost rip some of them away from his shirt but as I reveal his chest for me and inspect it I find nothing. ''Now I'm worried it's on your back.''

''I think you're just trying to undress me, love, but I'm not opposed.'' He smirks as I move my hands on his heated skin, moving them to his shoulders but thankfully I find nothing. ''You're not gonna check my pants?''

''I know is on your upper body, you grunted when I hugged you.'' I point out and he mocks defeat, being terribly dramatic about it. ''What is going on with you tonight? You're so playful and adorable!''

''Are you implying I'm not playful and adorable 24/7, Zara?'' His voice drops an octave, sounding gravely and lower as he tries to convince me he is not under some substance and failing miserably of course.

''Never said that...it's just that you've been very stressed out with work and promotion that you are rarely this relaxed and chill. It's such a nice change to have you simply...existing''

''So let me get this straight...'' He stops for a second, increasing distance between us and frowning with a lot of confusion washing over his face. ''You'' he points towards me with his index finger and I lift one eyebrow waiting for him to finish.''Did not watch me on the show I told you I'd be?''