19

Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch
Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch
How do you do it, you got me losing every breath
What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest?

song:latch by Sam Smith

Chapter nineteen

Harry

Not even a day and Zara is already pushing me away.

I don't get it, I simply don't. We were fine just yesterday but today she got up in a haze, almost didn't cuddle with me in the morning and she avoided kissing me good morning with the simple excuse of bad breath.

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I don't care if she smells, I love her and those things don't matter to me. She could skip showering for days and I'd still love her. Yes, it's a plus that she's borderline a clean freak and always smells like vanilla bean but this goes beyond that.

This morning she was jumpy, mysterious, and quiet. Her being quiet can never mean something good but I simply can't pinpoint the exact moment all of this switched, last night we were fine, more than fine.

Fine as she let me eat her out for a good while until she was begging me to stop, crying and screaming in pleasure, the perfect ending -literally- for a relaxing day.

She needed to know we were good and that I had forgiven her and what better way to show her than giving her quite a few orgasms after bringing her so many times to the edge? She was well spent after that, insisted on returning the favor but it was her moans were intense enough to make me come in my pants.

What can I say? I take satisfaction in pleasuring my girl.

But that's beside the point because this morning it was all gone, as soon as we made it out of bed, the spell from yesterday was broken and long gone after breakfast.

I didn't pressure her, she looks nervous about something and I can only trust that she'll come to me and talk it through whatever it is but I'll confront her about her soon enough. Maybe it is her period or something.

Or maybe this is just her while she's working. She's a hard-working woman, even for her age, she's very self-disciplined and strict with her schedules and she doesn't like a change of plans.

She's lovely, kind, and adorable but I can see her work ethic and I love it, she's very lenient with her crew and she told me it feels like a second family for her, which is good because she's not on the best of terms with her real family.

I don't know what it is, but she doesn't have what you'd consider a normal relationship with her family, which isn't wrong but you'd assume she's close to her family because of how sweet she is but the truth would shock you.

Zara is the polar opposite of Zayn, in every way.

She gets very shy when people compliment her while they only feed Zayn's ego. Zara overthinks everything and he just takes things as they come to him. She's an early riser while he sleeps like there's no tomorrow.

He's a momma's boy but she's the most independent woman I've known.

There are a million ways you could compare them and they would still be different from each other. It's not bad and every little detail makes them who they are and I love them both for it.