{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2❜:❀}

- I was frozed and didn't knew what to do? Taehyung looks like some descent, elegant and understanding guy but I don't know why..why somewhere.. something's off?

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt dad's hand squeezing mine in a assuring way while a small smile plastered on his face.
That's it..what else I don't wanna go against my dad and If I'll say no like this, it'll be awkward between him and Mr.Kim who was also sweetly smiling at me.

What should I do? Should I say yes?? What about my dream? The love of my life and all? Maybe... maybe things like that doesn't actually exist.. afterall it's dad's choice it won't be wrong right? It's an Arrange marriage, and who said only love marriages are good.
So..Yes, it is

Y/n- o-okay-?

That's what I could say
After hearing that dad and Mr.Kim smiled widely..while dad patted my head and whispered

Y/d- Thanks princess

Mr.Kim- Great! ok then, the wedding will be within 2 weeks! I wish you both a beautiful future ahead
Uhm do you both want to talk alone?? I think you should right? So me and Mr.Choi will be leaving for a few minutes

He said, he said that all together..and I was still processing
Then I looked at the guy infront of me still holding that ice-type-of cold expression. I gulped but smiled anyways I should be comfortable around him right?

And being the talkative and joyful girl she is, she started talking forgetting about all the awkwardness between them. Well it was OFCOURSE a lot awkward..they just met few..few hours ago..

Y/n- hey Taehyung-ssi, uh you.. you've already said yes for the wedding???
You agreed? But we didn't ever met before? Are you ok with it? You can share with me right?

She threw the bunches of questions on the guy infront of her smiling cutely and widely. While Taehyung's eyes were fixed on her, almost like a glare.
Y/n scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.. but continued.

Y/n- uhm I guess you don't like to talk much..hehe.. nevermind so I.. oh yeah- wait I haven't introduced myself properly to you right?
So my name is Choi Y/n, I'm 23 years old I work in a cafe and I love puppies and chocolates
What about you??

She talked continuously while Taehyung was on the urge of getting a headache because of how annoyed he was feeling. He sighed and said

Tae- I never wanted to, I had to say yes.. I had to agree for this!!

He said with a slight tone of annoyed and hatred. While y/n just tilted her head and gazed at him.
But smiled anyways..

Y/n - hmmm I understand.. almost same as me, just maybe our reasons are different. But it's ok right? We will be all fine I hope
She said smiling not wanting to return the awkwardness again
Taehyung sighed and tilted his head sideways. As he was about to say something
Mr.Kim and Mr.choi came

Mr.Kim- Uh sorry kids, I think we would have to leave now.. we'll meet soon anyways but for now me and Taehyung will be leaving I got an urgent work to do

He said smiling politely and made his way towards y/n who was now standing

Mr.Kim- Take care, sweetheart okay? I'll make sure you both will be going for the shopping of your wedding in this upcoming week
Be ready hmm?

Y/n smiled and nodded
After that Taehyung immediately stood up and walked away without even stealing any glances on any of them.

Time skip
You and your dad went back to your appartment..you both went in your room after wishing your goodnight's
Your dad assured you again. That it's his choice, he Know. He didn't tell or asked you, he know. But this was it, Which seemed the best for his in daughter. Everything's gonna be fine he said..

Everything Taehyung said was replaying in your mind. His cold behaviour and all.. you were confused what to do..how will you live with him??
You CAN say no right? You Can still disagree for the wedding? You CAN wait to fulfil your dream to find the love of you life right??
But
No, you won't....why? Because you remembered the smile your dad had on his face when you said yes. You remembered the way your father assured you. You thought that once you'll get married everything will be fine.. you'll know eachother more and ofcourse you'll eventually Love eachother.

Right?

❤️Leave a vote