{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 28❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

- Morning -
Y/n pov

I rubbed my eyes while yawning and sat up on the bed. I stretched my arms before standing and going towards the window.
As always I smiled when the cool breeze hit my face. New day~
Ahh I wish Everything goes well today. Jimin has planned so much for Ray. (Lol it's rhyming, ok sry😂)
They both look so cute together-
Oh together
I turned around and saw Taehyung sleeping cutely as always. *chuckle* I went towards him and was about kiss his forehead.
Oh Heck- I closed my eyes while scrunching my nose and cursed myself when I remembered his words.
He DOESN'T likes it! *Sigh* I backed away from him.
I decided to go and do my morning routine. It's Sunday, Taehyung won't be going office so I don't have to hurry much.

Taehyung pov

I heard the bathroom door being closed and I opened my eyes.
Why didn't she kissed-
I mentally face palmed myself for such a stupid thought when I already know the answer. Moreover I sounded like a pervert or something.
I turned to the other side and closed my eyes after leaving a frustrated sigh.
Why. I'm. Being. So. Weird. These. Days.?

Forget it
Let's sleep more untill she comes back.

...

Y/n pov

I came out of the bathroom and got ready. Taehyung was still sleeping so I didn't disturb him.
And I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast.

-

After a while I saw Taehyung coming downstairs and I was almost done making the breakfast.
He sat on one of the chairs and started using his phone.
I went in the dining room and started serving the pancakes I made.
I felt Taehyung staring at me but I just brushed it off.
When I was done serving I sat down and started eating my food.

Taehyung pov

Where are the good mornings these days?? *Pout*
Oh- what the-
What am I doing? I'm behaving like her? I gulped and shook my head to get rid of these thoughts.

Taehyung you deserve it!! Why am I missing her when I was the one who shouted at her for just talking to me?

Uh- now I've started talking to myself? Damn I'm going crazy

I focused on the food and started eating while scrolling through my phone.

-

I glanced at Y/n, she looked so quiet. She was just eating her food silently without saying anything like she used to before. Well!!! this is happening from past few days and the reason is ME!!

While I was staring at her, taking a bite from my pancake I remembered once she said it's not good using phone while eating.
I looked at my phone and immediately locked it and put it away on the table away from the plates.

I noticed Y/n blinked her eyes a few times when she saw it, before looking up at me.
As soon as our eyes met she just looked down while I coughed.
I cleared my throat and continued eating.
Taehyung!!!! What are you doing???? I'm seriously going crazy!!

Y/n pov

Namjesus!! Taehyung kept his PHONE away while eating???
And- is LOOKING at me?? I immediately looked down when our eyes met. I pressed my lips together to control myself from laughing.
Oh myy Taehyung is looking so cute. His expressions!! Why he's behaving different since yesterday??

I shrugged away the thoughts and continued eating.

-

Few minutes later we both were done with our breakfast. I went towards the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

-

I was about to go in the living room when my phone rang.
It was from Jimin, damn this boy! He must be excited today*giggle*
I picked it up and sat on a chair.

OTP

Jimin - Heyy Y/niee, Good morning.

Y/n - Morning Jimin-ssi, wassup

Jimin - You know that..today.. I'm going to propose Ray right??

Y/n - Yeah.. what's with it?

Jimin - Soooo... I want my beautiful~beautiful best friend to come and help me for that.

Y/n - Ahem! Who beautiful....friend..??

Jimin - Aish!! Don't play dumb I know you know who's my beautiful best friend.

Y/n - *Laughs* Yeah I know. So Mr.Jimin tell me how may I help you Today.

Jimin - I know I've already troubled you a lot Y/n, but it's just last-

Y/n - Oh c'mon. Who said you've troubled me?? Just tell me how can I help.

Jimin - *chuckles* Thank you. If you weren't there I don't know what I would do. Hmm so I'll come to pick you up in afternoon, be ready. We'll discuss everything later.

Y/n - Ohk! See ya Chim

Jimin - See ya! Bye

I hunged up the call and went to do the other works.

- Afternoon -

I was getting ready when suddenly Taehyung entered the bedroom and frowned.
Oops! I forgot to tell him that I'm going. I should tell him now.

Taehyung pov

I don't feel like sitting in the study room anymore. I don't want to watch the TV too.
Hmmm- where's Y/n??
Probably in the bedroom, yes.
I closed my laptop and picked it up, and went towards the bedroom.

I opened the door and went in only to see Y/n.. getting ready..?
I frowned while looking towards her and I guess she noticed it so she turned around.

She kept her eyes fixed on the ground looking at me time to time while saying

Y/n - Uh I'm going at Jimin's house, it's something important.

I don't know why but listening to the words she said my jaw clenched and I looked away. Jimin?? Seriously?? Again?? What the hell is this boy's problem?? Important my shoes! They aren't business partners or something!!

I sighed and sat on the bed. I placed my laptop on my lap and opened it.

After a few seconds I heard her say quietly

Y/n - I'll be back in the evening. And if you feel hungry, noodles are kept in the kitchen. Or y-you can call me.

Taehyung - How will you go??

She looked a bit shocked but soon said

Y/n - With Jimin, he told me to text him when I'll be ready.

I clicked my tongue and said without thinking twice

Taehyung - Um I'll drop you

She again looked shocked and I wanna laugh at how cute she looked-
Wha- Uh Nevermind

She pressed her lips together and blinked her eyes before opening her mouth again to speak.

Y/n - O-hhk..?

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-

I tried to write a longer chapter Mrs.Kim😎🤝
So I need a bit more votes.
😂😂😂

Thanks for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜