{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 44❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

They both were eating the dinner together while talking about their day, when suddenly the door bell ringed.

Y/n - I'll go and see it.

Taehyung - Wait I'll come too.

She nodded and they both stood up to go towards the front door.

Y/n opened the door as Taehyung stood beside her.

But the person they saw standing there, made them shocked to core.

It's . . . . Hyuna

Anger built inside Taehyung and his jaw clenched as he was about to close the door when Hyuna put her hand on it, pushed Y/n and came in, towards him.

Hyuna - Babe *crying*
Babe I missed you so much!!!

She leaned in and tried to kiss him but he gently pushed her away. His blood is already boiling he don't want to create a mess.. again because of this bitch.
At least not now, when he's already with the girl he truly loves and who truly loves him.

Taehyung - Hyuna get out, now.

Taehyung tried to speak as calmly as he can. He doesn't want to create scene, he just want to finish it as soon as he can. But Hyuna, ofcourse didn't listen.

Hyuna - Whyyy babe?? And who's this girl??

She said eyeing Y/n up and down. Taehyung came infront of Y/n blocking her from Hyuna.

Taehyung spoke again with anger in his voice.

Taehyung - I said, Get out.

Hyuna - Oh babe! C'mon. I've to tell you so many things. First tell this girl to go. And why is she even here? Is she a slut-

Taehyung - SHUT THE FUCK UP, HYUNA!! SHE CAN BE NEVER BE LIKE YOU!!
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING GET OUT!! NOW!!

Hyuna got scared but didn't wanted to show it, instead she leaned towards Taehyung again.

Hyuna - Babe, why are you saying like that? Who's she to you?? Don't you love me??

Taehyung took a deep breath and spoke

Taehyung - First of all I don't want to have anyyy connections with the girl who cheated on me and ran away with my money understood?? If you think showing up like this again will make everything better, then it's a No.
I don't know you anymore! And second this girl has nothing to do with you!!

Hyuna - C'mon Taehyung don't you t-trust me? H-how can you think I'll cheat on you?

Taehyung - Stop with the drama, I already know everything ok? Just get lost you're disturbing my and my fiance's quality time.

Hyuna gasped as she wasn't expecting Taehyung to move on. No matter how tough he looks from outside, but he's the whole opposite from inside, he's sensitive and soft. And she never thought that Taehyung would actually move on.

And this whole time Y/n was just standing behind Taehyung peeking from his shoulder, she knows Hyuna as she have seen her picture with Taehyung.
She just doesn't know how to react.

Hyuna - S-so you're getting married??

She asked while wiping her fake tears while Taehyung scoffed.
Y/n and Taehyung thought she'll leave now, after knowing that they're already about to get married.

Hyuna - No babe!! Look at her, she's nothing compared to me. You can break this marriage right?? We'll sort things out and we'll get back together.
She isn't even beautiful, I bet she's just a slut. She doesn't deserve you Taehyung!! I never knew you've such a bad taste, but there's still time.

But Instead of going, she put her hands around Taehyung's neck and tried hugging him.
And after listening to what she said, before Taehyung could do anything Y/n came infront of Taehyung and separated Hyuna from him.
She tightly grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the door.
Hyuna didn't even get the time to protest.

Hyuna - What-

And before locking the door Y/n calmly said with an angry expression.

Y/n - Not anymore Hyuna. Taehyung have already tolerated your bullshits.

And with that she closed the door on her face.
There was complete silence for a few seconds, Y/n was still facing the door.
But she turned around and Taehyung ran to her and hugged her.
She was breathing heavily and hugged him back while whispering

Y/n - What was that..?

It all was just so sudden

Taehyung just hugged her tighter and said

Taehyung - Let's forget it. I don't want to ruin our mood because of that shit.

I love you, more than anything.

Y/n sighed, more like a relief one and smiled.

Y/n - I love my baby bear too.

Taehyung - Heyy! Is that a new nickname??

He asked after breaking the hug and looked at her face, while Y/n just giggled as Taehyung started tickling her.

Y/n - Why *laugh* d-don't you *laugh* like it??

Taehyung - *giggle* I love it!!!

He said and pecked Y/n's lips.

Taehyung - Come baby, we've to plan a lot for our wedding!!!

He said and flashed his boxy smile.

Y/n - Hmmmm.. we'll think about that later.. what's the hurry.

Taehyung picked her up and said

Taehyung - Yes! There's a hurry!! I can't wait to make you my wife again.

He connected their foreheads together before speaking

Taehyung - Next week!
Next week will be our wedding, final!!!
Yayyyyyyy

He exclaimed and started spinning her in his arms while they both were giggling.

Don't let the old, bad memories stop you from being happy, from living your life like the way you want.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-

Previous chapter didn't got 30 votess but here's the double update🎉

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a vote❤️