{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Taehyung pov

I tried to push the door and to my surprise it was actually opened.
But It's not good, it's like I'm breaking itno someone's house. But it doesn't seems bad either. I'm here to pick my wife.

Jimin is like my friend..and he's Y/n's friend too. And nobody is opening the door. So it's ok.. right?

I entered the living room and found no one again but then, I heard some noises of talking and laughing coming from the lawn so I decided to go there. It must be Jimin and Y/n.
The lawn was decorated too.

I kept walking while listening and the voices became more clear.
But when I took more steps ahead to see them

I felt a sting pain in my heart, my breath hitched for a second and I stood still.

Jimin was kneeling down infront of Y/n while holding a ring and they both were laughing and smiling looking at eachother.
Y/n - OMG Yess!! *Laugh*

Why Y/n?
Why When I thought I've started loving you?
Didn't you loved me?

Many, like many thoughts were going through my mind.
And I started walking towards them with my fist and jaw clenched.
As soon as I reached there, Y/n turned towards me while still smiling.

Oh? So she doesn't even regret if I caught her doing this shit behind my back

Y/n - Oh Taehyung-

I didn't said anything and just grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards my car.

Y/n - T-taehyung wait

Y/n pov

Taehyung grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards his car.
Why he looks so damn furious?? He didn't even let me say bye to Jimin. I turned around and waved at Jimin while Taehyung was still dragging me. Jimin looked confused too and I noticed it. I mouthed him a "all the best" and smiled which he returned.
I again turned towards Taehyung and he was still walking so fast.

Y/n - Taehyung slow down. What h-happened???

I kept asking him but he didn't replied.

-

We were sitting in the car and Taehyung was driving so fast.

Y/n - Yahh! Slow down!!

Y/n - Will you tell me what happened??

I was asking him questions but he wasn't answering. He stopped the car immediately and turned towards me.
He looked so angry.
His eyes were almost red and his expressions were scary.
I started at him confusingly. He was all fine when he dropped me.
But what exactly happened now??

Y/n - T-taehyung-

Taehyung - Get out.

He stated calmly, probably holding himself back from bursting out.

I frowned and asked

Y/n - W-what?

Taehyung - GET OUT.

He turned his face towards the road and said a bit loudly this time while I just started at him in disbelief.
Not wanting to worsen the situation, I gulped while slowly opening the door and got out.
As soon as I stood a little away from the car, he immediately drove off while I was just standing there, in the middle of a road watching his car getting disappear from my view.

What on the earth is happening??

I looked around and it was already dark. Everything happened so fast and I was still processing.
I recognised the place, it wasn't too far from our house and I started walking. Well there's nothing else I could do.
I want to reach home as fast as I can.

-

I was so tired when I reached home. I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing in the living room so I walked towards him. I'm still confused why he's behaving like this.

Y/n - Taehyung?

He turned around and chukled darkly.

Taehyung - Oh so you remember me? Your husband?

I looked at him confused and he started walking towards me.
He stopped when he was just inches away from me. He's taller so I had to look up to face him. His face was so blank, I couldn't understand anything.

Taehyung pov

I realised my feelings when I saw her with jimin today.. I agree, I did felt jealous..and she is ignoring me from the past few days. She doesn't care about me anymore??She doesn't loves me anymore?
What if she already loves Jimin now?

The frustration,anger, sadness and jealousy which I was feeling these past few days came back again. And this time the feelings were too strong that I wasn't in my sences.
I'm so freaking frustrated.
I couldn't hold back anymore when she came in the living room infront of me.
I'm not in my sences, I'm just mad at her...so mad.
I went towards her and started shouting at her.

Taehyung - I thought you were different.
BUT NO!!! I WAS WRONG!!! SO WRONG!!!!! YOU PROVED ME THAT!

Taehyung - YOU ARE SAME!!! YOU'RE A CHEATER TOO!!! HOW CAN I FORGET YOU'RE JUST A SHITTY GOLD DIGGER WHO WAS ACTING ALL THESE DAYS. WHO JUST WANTED TO STAY HERE FOR MY MONEY AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU'RE ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPOSAL??? YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!!??YOU'RE STILL MARRIED TO ME DON'T YOU KNOW THAT!!!

Taehyung - I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT FROM THE STARTING!!! WHY YOU BOTH WERE TOO CLOSE.
YOU'RE A SLUT NO DOUBT!!

No one's pov

He said everything while pointing his index finger towards her. Y/n's heart clenched at each and every word he said. She loves him ofcourse but there's some self respect too.
And now she understood that Taehyung have misunderstood the situation and has lost his temper.
She wanted to speak and tell him the truth But she couldn't, she wasn't able to and he wasn't giving her chance either. Tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks while her breathing was uneven.
Is this the end of this relationship?

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
My exams are going on and I'm not getting any ideas for this story🥴
If any party of the story makes no sense, or you want to give some suggestions to make it better then please do🙂

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a vote❤️